19

If it was any other time, I would be laughing at how startled people to see a big ass wild animal running down the halls, but thats if it was a youtube video, and I'm not riding on the back of that animal scared shitless, but of course this isn't a youtube video, but real life; soon we made it outside, almost forgetting about Ms. Ami, "shit!" I yelped out, wondering what she might be thinking once she finds i'm gone.

"Um Ash! I need to ask you something?" I yelled out, hoping my voice got through the howling wind, but all I got was a rumble that rattled my bones, as I slowly reopened my eyes, but only to slits, seeing everything in a blur, not because I barely have my eyes open, but because we are going really fats, passing by buildings, shops, cars, and people, 'geez how fast is she' I wondered, pressing my body deeper into her soft fur coat.

And just like that, we were no longer in the bustling city, but out in the countryside, the color of orange blinding together with green as fall starts to consume the once summer days and nights, the air slightly colder and icy, but in a good way, and I could practically taste the pumpkin pies that'll be made pretty soon as Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas roll in, dreaming of having my own family, preparing the food, helping my kids into their costumes, putting up a Christmas tree, along with many other things, but that'll only happen if I survive long enough to get as far as finding myself a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but with all of this happening, i'll be grateful to even have a love life; I turned my thoughts back on how beautiful the fall is becoming, not wanting these depressing thoughts holding me down, cause I know it'll make things harder for me.