25

Ever since Oklen came here, everything feels awkward, even my conversations with Ash is awkward, but I tried not to think about it, but it was hard not to, Ash left me and Oklen by ourselves, and the whole time she's been staring at me, and trust me, I tried to ignore it by reading, but it clearly wasn't working, and I'm not sure how to start a conversation with her.

So instead of not getting anywhere in my book, I got up, making my place in the book, deciding I need a nice warm bath to release all the tension in my body; "where you're going?" Oklen asked, eyes still focused on me, "oh...I'm just going to take a bath," I replied, shuffling towards the bathroom.

I eased my body into the water, feeling my muscles relax once submerge, immediately closing my eyes, letting my imagination run wild, thinking about my time here up to now, smiling as I thought about Ash and how amazing she is, and how I wish to gather up the courage to tell her how I feel, but it's never a good time, specially with the whole situation with being hunted; I was startled out of my thoughts by a knock, wondering if its Oklen, "Miley are you in there?" Ash called, hearing her shuffle around, "um yea, when did you get back?" I asked, feeling a bit weird about Ash only being separated by a door, "just got back a couple minutes ago. Have you seen my sister?" She replied, as I slowly got out of the tub, wrapping myself with a towel, "um no, maybe she's in the back," I said, now realizing that I didn't bring any clothes to change into, "huh ok..." she said, her footstep indicating to me that she left the door, giving me a chance to run out of the bathroom, only to smack against the one person she is trying to hide from, "sorry," Oklen said, moving out of the way, as I run to me room, completely embarrassed.