12

12

The knife cut open my cheek, causing a spread of pain, but I kept my mouth shut, grinding my teeth together, “beautiful, so...so beautiful, let's continue,” She drawled out in pleasure, running the knife gently up and down my neck, before suddenly plunging it into my shoulder, the air leaving my lungs, as the immense pain left me without a voice, “hmmm...it would make things better if you screamed, but I can fix that,” the woman said to herself, getting up to grab a bottle of red liquid, “I kinda feel hungry, a little mixture of blood and hot sauce will do me good,” she said hungrily, opening the cap of the bottle, sloshing it around.

She paused in her movements, before pouring the liquid into my open throbbing wound, the  contact eliciting a scream out of my throat, the throb now becoming fiery hot pain, feeling my shoulder bubbling in fits of anger, tired sobs escaping my mouth, the woman tongue making contact with the mess of shoulder, lapping up the mix of blood and hot sauce.

“That was delicious treat, sadly I have other business to tend to, but don’t worry I’ll be back next thing in the morning,” the woman spoke, grabbing her knife from the floor setting it back down on the table, leaving without another word.