32

I looked around for Ash but I couldn't anywhere, and I started to grow slightly concerned, asking if anyone saw her, but they looked just as confused as I am, so I left the building, seeing cars, bits of the building everywhere in a chaotic mess.
"Miley! Over here," Oklen called out, sitting against the building holding her injured arm.
"Oh sshit, we need to get you to a doctor, their patching people up inside," I told her, kneeling beside her, "no need, we have a bigger problem, they took the head of our organization and Ash as well, I could barely take all of them," she strained out.
I took a minute to process our current situation, knowing how a lot of them have been killed or injured really badly, and I definitely know I'm no match for a whole clan of ghouls, but Ash was willing to fight, so was everyone else, so I have to at least try.
"Then let's get them, we can't let them have their way," I said, extending my hand out, helping her up.
"Ok, but first let's ask if anyone is willing to go with us," she replied, limping inside, as I follow close behind.
Left and right, bodies are littered everywhere, some dead, some alive, its heart wrenching seeing all this destruction.
"Everyone, our leader has been taken by those assholes, and I know that we did our best, but assembling a team to save him, so please, if anyone is willing, join us," Oklen shouted, her words bouncing off the walls, gaining attention in us.
It was silent, no one made a move to helo, and I really can't blame them, they lost a lot today, and there's no point in forcing them to come with us, so looks like we're doing it alone, so I tapped Oklen's shoulder, gesturing that its best that we leave now.

-

She helped me hotwire a car that was still intact, leaving the place I wish I could've explore more of, but right now I need to focus on my current mission, Oklen guiding  me to where she caught their scent, doing my best not to get pulled over by any cops, not wanting to deal with them.
Oklen started to growl, snapping me out of my trance, "we're close, just take a right, they aren't far," she hissed, clearly on edge.
I followed her instruction, taking a right onto a dirt road leading into a forest, the sun setting making it a bit difficult to see, even with the headlights on, but I kept going, hoping I won't accidentally hit a tree, but I didn't need to worry about that as a big rustic rundown two story house came into view.
"Ready?"
"Ready."