6

The next day was much calmer, except when Janet kept asking me questions about the incident, but I pulled through, getting enough information for my story, but I noticed when researching that there's been another murder, and every time I tried to read the details, I started to feel sick and dizzy, but it wasn't too bad, so I just pushed through, but what doesn't make sense is that this murder wasn't complete, the body is usually drained of its blood, but this time the victim has all of Their blood.

“That's strange, what made them stop?” I questioned myself, already feeling my story coming along bit by bit, but there were details that I haven't completely gotten yet, and there's definitely no use in going to Manhattan's police department, I'm not yet desperate enough, but it'll be my last resort; I felt my phone buzz, forcing me out of my thoughts, “jeez that really scared me,” I whispered, taking my phone out, another message from the number last night, I felt chills go through my body as I stared at the number, wondering if I should open it or not, but my curiosity won.

STOP INVESTIGATING US OR YOULL PAY THE PRICE

Everything was spinning, and it was getting hard to breathe, but I closed my eyes, taking slow but steady breathes, trying to clear my mind, “Miley you ok, you look really pale, do you need me to call for help?” Janet asked, putting a hand on my shoulder, the dizziness finally going away, “n-no I'm fine, just getting a headache from looking at the screen for too long,” I chuckled nervously, hoping she’ll leave, “well if you're sure, but if it gets worse tell me!” Janet said, going back to her desk, glancing ever now and then at me, ‘shit! That was close, it was like I was about to have a heart attack, and reading that text is definitely the cause of the problem’ I thought, eyes on the blank phone.