Zabuza

Kakashi's P.O.V
After talking with Tazuna I sighed. This mission has gotten tougher, it just went from a C rank to a B rank mission in a few hours. I'm not sure if my students are ready for this just yet. I can only hope that we can get through this mission alright and safely back to the village. I was brought out of my thoughts when Suzuki jumped down off my shoulder, walking out in front of everyone while looking around. My visible eye narrowed.

'Something's wrong... '

"There!" Naruto yelled throwing a kunai into the trees. "Hn, it was only a mouse."

This caused everyone to jump in surprise before Sakura and Tazuna began to yell at him. Sasuke scoffed to himself, and I continued to watch Suzuki. She was still looking around her ears and tails twitching. We continued walking only for Naruto to start throwing kunai again. Going to check behind the bush, sat a terrified white rabbit.

My eye widens as I shout for everyone to duck. Everyone quickly threw themselves to the ground, Suzuki covering her head with her paws even though she didn't need to. Just then a sword passed over our heads and embedded itself in a tree. Just as I looked up at the sword the Demon of the Mist Zabuza Momochi shoot on the sword. My eyes narrowed at the man as I reached into my pouch.

Suzuki's P.O.V
Looking up at the mystery guy, that was strangely dressed in cow patterned leg warmers, was nerve wracking. I could tell I was shaking, I've gone on very few missions with Kakashi before he got his team but they were all simple ones of delivering scrolls and stuff within the village. Of all the time I've been with him we haven't had to fight other ninja and this one gave off a very dark and intimidating aura.

"Hand over the old man." he looked down over his shoulder at all of us.

Kakashi began talking with the man.

"Zabuza Momochi."

"Ah, the Copy Cat ninja, Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan eye, the man who copied over a thousand jutsu." Zabuza eyed Kakashi.

Hearing Sharingan had caused some uproar with the Genin, especially Sasuke. They talked about it for a bit before Zabuza explained further.

I took a few steps towards Kakashi being careful, only my moving drew Zabuza's attention to me. I froze as I watched him with wide eyes.

"Hmm?" Zabuza tilted his head to the side slightly. "I've never seen a creature like that before."

I put my ears back as I slightly barred my teeth. Kakashi stepped a little closer towards me.

"Team, get in manji formation and protect the bridge builder!"

Naruto tried to charge at Zabuza, but Kakashi held him back.

"No Naruto. He's out of your league. He's not like the two we encountered before. He's on a hole other level, he's a Jounin like me." Kakashi slightly pushed Naruto back towards the others. "Suzuki, that also includes you!"

I nodded once before jumping back towards the group, standing in front of them. In seconds Zabuza was gone from the tree with his sword and standing on the water. Doing quick hand signs he makes a mist jutsu that thickly surrounds the group. Kakashi was no longer visible to us and I was slightly worried.

"Eight lethal points. The heart, jugular, liver, spine, larynx, subclavian artery, which one should be my kill point?"

Sasuke was shaking so bad from the killing intent that he raised his own kunai and turned it towards himself. Thankfully Kakashi was quick enough to since this and ease some of their worries. Only Zabuza took this to jump into the teams manji formation. The group jumped away as Kakashi appeared and stabbed Zabuza. Suzuki was biting into his leg, only when she tasted water instead of blood did she quickly let go.

Another Zabuza appeared behind Kakashi and slashed through him. I jumped back as the real Kakashi appeared behind the real Zabuza with a kunai to his neck. I was slightly worried and watching with wide eyes. Zabuza was able to swing his sword around and kick Kakashi back into the water, but was able to put Mitsubishi spikes down before falling into the water.

I ran after Zabuza to get to Kakashi only to be grabbed by the scruff by a clone as Zabuza put Kakashi in a water prison jutsu. The Zabuza clone then tossed me towards the real Zabuza and I quickly inhaled before spitting fire towards Zabuza only he leaned to the side dodging only getting slight burns on his arm before reaching me from the air and tossing me into the water prison with Kakashi. My fur was slightly soaked by the water causing my fire to go down slightly. I slightly began shivering from the water feeling slightly cold.

Kakashi held me as he tried to convince his students to leave and get the bridge builder to safety. They didn't listen and Tazuna told them they could stay and help their Sensei. I had my eyes closed for most of it trying to focus on getting heat and keeping the fire going. Sasuke got pretty beat by Zabuza, and Naruto got his headband knocked off. He did get his headband back and Sasuke and Naruto were able to make a plan and get us out. Only now I was more soaked by water and colder. Kakashi having me on his shower again slightly tucked into his vest. Kakashi was coming Zabuza's movements in sync with him, momentarily delaying him. Kakashi was able to complete the jutsu first causing water to go everywhere pushing everything away.

By this point I was drench and shaking terribly. Kakashi finally had Zabuza pinned and ready to kill when senbon needles pierced his neck 'killing' him. A masked ninja appeared thanking us for taking care of Zabuza before he ended up leaving with Zabuza's body. As Kakashi turned to continue walking after putting his headband down he collapsed to the ground, causing me to roll on the ground away from him. I was still shivering and Kakashi was now unconscious. Great. Sasuke and Naruto helped carry Kakashi while Sakura picked me up. I quietly growled not liking being licked up by people other than Kakashi. Though she didn't put me down and I was to tired to do anything about it, and on the way to Tazuna's I ended up passing out.