Missions (Part 2)

Suzuki woke to the sound of people talking, and a nose nudging her. Whining slightly, Suzuki rolled over snuggling into the warmth of Kuromaru's fur. Her side was nudged again and she sighed.

'Wake up kid. You're human is here.' Kuromaru said.

With that Suzuki's eyes snapped open. She sat up quickly looking around the room. Spotting Kakashi near the door, Suzuki jumped up into his arms, rubbing her head under his chin.

Kakashi chuckled at Suzuki's actions, holding her close.

"Glad to see you up and moving about again, Suzuki." Kakashi smiled.

Suzuki nodded, a closed eye smile directed towards Kakashi. Just as Kakashi was going to turn and leave with Suzuki in his arms, she jumped out of his arms. Suzuki leaped forward at Kuromaru, her front paws resting on his chest as he was standing now. Suzuki waved her tails all about, grinning up at Kuromaru. 

'Thank you, Maru-San for watching over me!' 

Kuromaru just softly growled before leaving the room. Kakashi was surprised by this new development. Kuromaru wasn't exactly the nicest looking ninken in the Inuzuka clan, yet here Suzuki was jumping all around the large and battle warn dog like an excited puppy. he slowly followed the two out of the room to where Tsume was sitting, Kuromaru just reaching her, Suzuki still jumping around him. Tsume raised a brow at Kuromaru who just huffed and lied down at Tsume's feet, this had caused the woman to laugh loudly.

"I see you have a little admirer, Kuromaru." Tsume teased her ninken.

Kakashi scratched the back of his head as he chuckled nervously. When Suzuki finally calmed down and hopped back up into Kakashi's arms, Kakashi thanked Tsume for taking care of Suzuki for him. Tsume simply grinned while waving him off.

"It's no problem. I've never seen anything like her, she was no bother at all." Tsume smirked down at Suzuki. 

Tsume was surprised when she first saw Suzuki, she never seen a fox with six tails before, if you didn't count the Nine-tailed demon fox. At first Tsume was hesitant to care for Suzuki, but after she was glad. The little pup was hopping all over the place, and better yet probably annoying the shit out of her ninken, and he wasn't even doing anything about it! Her guess was that Kuromaru had gained a soft spot for the little fox.

-Later that day-

Team 7 was currently in the Hokage office getting their next set of missions. Suzuki had bound over to Hurizen as soon as the door opened. Leaping up under his had and on his shoulders, making him laugh at the small fox. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke were surprised by this but didn't say anything for the time being. Naruto had basically made it very clear that all these missions were lame and nothing but chores. The group had went all over the village, helping pull weeds, babysit, walk dogs, and clean out trash from the water. All resulting in Naruto getting hit or injured somehow as he was constantly trying to compete with Sasuke. This had annoyed Kakashi to no end, he figured after what they had been through with Zabuza and Haku that they would be getting better at their team work like they were when they were actually fighting. But if anything their team work actually getting worse by the second.

Suzuki was tired of all this and just wanted to sleep, and thankfully she had the perfect spot as well! Curling up on Kakashi's shoulders she promptly fell asleep just like that. When she woke, she was surprised to be in the Hokage's office once again, but not with team 7, but a bunch of Jounin and Chunin. Startled, Suzuki leaped to the Hokage and up under his hat. This had made everyone in the room jump but the Hokage, Kakashi, and the Hokage's guards as they've gotten used to it by now. 

"Hokage-Sama! What is that!?" One of the Jounin asked startled.

"This is Suzuki, Kakashi's newest ninken. Though she is not a summon, and her species are called Vulpix." the Hokage explained to the surrounding ninja.

Perplexed by this some had even glanced over at Kakashi who was as casual about this as always.

"A-hum. Anyway, the teams have been decided. The exams start in a few days, and our guests have already begun to arrive. You're all dismissed." the Hokage caught everyone's attention again.

With that they all began to leave, Suzuki returning to Kakashi. Today was the start of the soon to come Chunin Exams that Team 7 will be participating in.

(Sorry for such a long wait on this chapter. I've been pretty busy. Today is one of my only days off for a while, as tomorrow i basically work back to back for the next six days. I'll try and work on this as much as I can with the time provided to me. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading!!)