Authors Note

Good day fellow homo sapiens.

I am an amateur writer, who loves poetry, fantasy and YA books, who writes and listens to music. (Swifties, Directioners, and Arctic monkey fans, Kaleo, Dodie fans where ya at?) I play the piano and I'm starting to learn some guitar. I love reading science, and am also a huge fan of neuroscience in particular. Shoutout to the ones who think white coat day is supreme! I agree.

Thank You so much for opening this book, it's not written in Latin or French, your doubt has been clarified. I am a little bit of a nut in the head, sorry. I hope you enjoy the story and my rather terrible author's note.

I had completed this book in August this year. But I am currently rewriting it and will upload new rewritten chapters every Sunday. Although I plan on writing an entire series from this world, my being is caught up in other goals, for instance, spend 10 hours a day studying to get into a good medical college, pass your country wide exam as well as another 7 hour MCAT, and SAT. Yes. I'm Dead. Thank you for empathizing with my corpse. I do make a ton of typos, and I do eventually correct them through editing, so unless I ask specifically for a review or editing or criticism, please don't spread hate in the comments below, and spread love instead. I am open to constructive criticism but I would rather that you PM me with it, instead of typing it as a comment. All our blood is red, when we bleed, we bleed together. Now onto more about my story.

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to people living or dead is completely coincidental

ALL COPYRIGHTS BELONG TO ME

(TRIGGER WARNING : THERE IS ONE SCENE IN PART [12] THAT DEPICTS A LITTLE SELF HARM)

It was raining, outside the gate, the rusted old gate there was bold sign:

WARNING: THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED. I'm a human don't worry, I'm not going to eat you. But.(yes there is a but). But, if you attempt to violate the copyrights of my book by publishing it somewhere else in any format printed or e-book, I might have to set the Hounds of Baskerville on you. (Benedict Cumberbatch can kidnap you. Yes I know)

Septerra Inframagus is a book about magic. How one boy who has truly nothing in relation to it and does not believe in its existence comes to become obsessively interested in it. It is a book that is truly in many ways close to my heart. It's a book about siblings, feelings, family, identity, and just about everything that makes us homo sapiens, homo sapiens. A book that has faced rejection but has grown from it and gone on to become a part of my life. I put a lot of work into writing each chapter and each line as and when it comes alive in my mind. I trace my steps back today and I keep saying this could be something great. Unfortunately that won't be true unless YOU put your hearts to it. So support this story by reading it and voting and commenting. Reading those comments always make my day and I always reply to all of them.

I thank every single one of you who takes the time to read my work everyday. I really really appreciate it and am forever grateful to have such a wonderful platform and such ineffable readers.

Love,
Carla Brook.