19

Percy:

"So that was really cute but are you still gonna kill each other" Someone yelled from the crowd.

I disconnected my lips from Annabeth's and stuck my tongue out at the crowd then I kissed my wise girl again.

Annabeth began to laugh into my lips and pulled away from me.

"For a second I really though you were gonna kill me" I joked.

"Hey don't think because didn't now that I won't do it later" she smiled.

I really wanted to kiss her again but we needed to find Lita and escape. I leaned in and gave Annabeth a quick kiss.

"Now let go and save Lita".

We both stood up. The nearest exit was a pair of doors. We both ran at fully speed and shoulder barged them open with a bang.

We run laughing through the empty hall s because all the Amazons were in the stands trying to chase after us.

I grabbed Annabeth's calloused hand and gave it a squeeze as we ran with about fifty murderous Amazons on our tail.

We came to a large pair of metal doors. We both ran in and slammed the door closed, Annabeth found the lock and flicked it closed.

We looked at the room. It was a large factory room with hundred of high boxes.

"Okay Annabeth can you find a ride and I will find Lita".

She smiled and nodded.i turned my back and was walking away when she ran back to me and kissed my cheek.

"Be save seaweed brain".

I was climbing many flights of stars, my legs aching and my back hurting. Annabeth Brough the knife down with a lot of force had a bruise had formed, if was wearing armour she would have Shish kebabed me.

I came to the top of the stairs and flung open the doors.

I could see daylight and what looked like a receptionist area.

"Hey boy what are you doing here" a Female called out she had a slight accent. I drew riptide and faced her. "Oh Hey Percy"

What I saw didn't computer Entirely.

Lita was sitting on the girl lap and they were playing fire boy and water girl on a computer . The woman was beautiful, she was Hispanic and had black eyes and a long brown braid, she looked around seventeen, I recognised her slightly but it was so faint I couldn't remember it.

"Oh um Lita we need to go"

"Okay" she smiled and then turned to the girl. "I'm really gonna miss you Hylla, you are super cool".

This girl, Hylla looked me up and down. She gave Lita a warm smile and handed her a chocolate bar. She kissed her forehead.

"Be safe Lita, I wish the best for you but Before you go I require one thing from the boy" her voice was strong and commanding. Something told me not to mess with her but I was crazy. "I'm sure that you can have another play date later but we have to go".

Hylla smirked and Lita gave me eyes of fury.

"Sassy..I like it, no I just want to have an arm wrestle".

That sounded easy but Hylla was really buff. "Okay let do it river girl"

"River girl?"

I rolled my eyes. I walked up the counter and got my arm ready.

Hylla's hand was rough with a very firm grasp. Beginning to doubt my chances again her Lita walked up and shouted.

"GO"

pushing with all my might, I fell into a stale mate with this Amazon. We sat there for around two minutes. Bot of us working up sweats.

"Are you tiring boy" Hylla smirked.

"Only tiring of you attitude".

I was talking big but honestly I was think that I'm am gonna lose this. I looked at Lita trying to tell her to help me.

My arm was slowly getting pushed down and I was on the verge of death, well not real death but death to my pride, not that losing to a girl is bad because I am always losing to Annabeth but I That I am going to hold this lose against me.

Suddenly I felt a wetness spread down my back.

"LITA DID YOU JUST POUR WATER DOWN MY BACK"

Hylla cracked up laughing and then I felt a surge of power, water always helped. Newly found strength flowed into my arms. Hylla laughs were Brough up short because I had just won. Her arm lay limply on the counter side.

"YES PERCY" Lita cried and did a victory dance.

"But ahh how did you THAT WAS AHHH" Hylla tugged her hand out of mine.

"Well we had a deal, Lita and I walk free".

"That wassss I'm not going to forgive you for beating me".

We slowly walked away from the counter to the sliding doors.

"If I ever see you again Hylla I will remember to remind you that I beat you at an arm wrestle".

"Than I hope you forget Percy Jackson"

With that we jumped out the doors. The screaming of tried turned a corner. Annabeth came flying around a corner on another motor bike.

"Right on time wise girl"

Annabeth blushed and smiled."get in seaweed brain or I'm leaving you behind.

With that we sped onto the road and out of Kentucky. If only we had stopped for chicken.