•11•

Please tell me If you spot any grammer mistakes, I'm a terrible proofreader

ALEISTER

    I began to get a stinging sensation in my eyes as I watched Ryder, who I just learnt is my new step brother, storm out of the house.

"I have to follow him" I said shakily.

"No" Harry said sternly.

"Why?"

"Where he's going, you don't need to be there" he said lowly.

"But I'm worried"

"And I'm not?" He asked, raising his voice making me jump in place.

"Just don't go after him" he sighed, sad, leaving towards the stairs.

"Mummy I'm scared" I said, seeking comfort in my mom's arms.

.......

  It's been too long, the weather is terrible and I'm starting to get worried. I paced around the room Harry told me I'd have to share with Ryder, impatiently waiting.

Moments later, all of a sudden I heard the door open. My head whisked round and I found a dripping Ryder walking into the room leaving wet prints on the floor.

  I watched quietly as he headed for his bed, his head hung low and I don't think he noticed me because he began taking off his shirt.

"Ryder" I whispered and he turned to me.

  He stared blankly at me, holding his shirt in his hand. His stare was emotionless but intense and I felt myself shiver in place as he lightly shook his head and walked to the bathroom, letting out a slow low growl on the way.

  I immediately fell down to my knees, shaking as warm tears slipped from my eyes. I hugged my knees as my body vibrated in sobs.

  With my face buried in my knees, I cried till I heard the bathroom door open again. I raised my head a bit and found an exhausted looking Ryder.

  He sighed at my pathetic form weakly, going over to his wardrobe. After a few minutes of careless rummaging, he grabbed some clothes and left the room.

RYDER

Letting out a heavy puff of smoke, I allowed my head to sink low, brown strands of hair masking my hooded eyes as the gentle winds blew through the tender grasses of the cemetery. I huffed, now turning towards the tombstone.

  My bloodshot eyes teared up and wild emotions desperately tried to scratch and claw their way out. I shut my eyes suddenly, instinctually taking a deep breath before allowing them to peel open again, carefully scrutinizing the engravings.

'Here lies Gweneth Hart, wife and mother...'

"Hey mom" my dry throat raspy from the fumes.

  My head rose quickly and I put the lit cigarette between my lips.

"It's been a whole week since I visited, I'm sorry" I said, looking sadly at the stone.

"You will not believe your husband" I sneered fiercely.

"He's remarried" I growled, inhaling.

"To some blonde bimbo and guess what-"I pause, exhaling.

"-She's got a son" I let out a dry chuckle.

"Good kid, a bit sheltered though" I said, gesturing with my thumb and pointer finger.

  I sighed, pulling out my phone from my pocket and changing position. I now laid beside the spot where she was buried.