Hello

Thank you for stopping to look at this story. There are adult themes and some sexual content. Reader beware.

There may be editing errors, as I am not perfect. I would appreciate any help, comments, or corrections.

I would love to hear, either in comments or a PM, where you think this story is headed. Or where you would like to see it end. 

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing this story.

Detective Rita Rawlins got the ten-sixty-five call "Armed Robbery in Progress." Rita arrived at the Riverside Community Bank to find the security guard killed. It quickly becomes less about a robbery and more about a precision hit with zero clues. Except one of the bullets is laced with poison.

When Rita falls in love with the number one suspect, she struggles to keep the separation needed to solve the case and make an arrest.

Haunted by the death of her partner, Rita is suspended from the force. She has never been the kind of cop who leaves the job behind. She wants back in.

When her brother goes missing, she has no choice but to ask the suspected killer for help. Along the way, the two forge a fragile trust, but this new partnership is put to the test when the case takes an unexpected and dangerous turn.

Riverside's Perfect Murder brings these two powerful people together in a riveting story that unfolds with furious momentum.

Please feel free to leave a comment or vote. Or PM me and tell me what you think. I love feedback.