Bonus

Carter’s PoV:

     I exited the bathroom, making my way towards the bed. Ryder was already tucked in, laying on my side of the bed, my pillow held tightly in his arms.

     “You can hug the real thing.” I said as I climbed next to my husband, my arms finding their way around Ryder’s body and lips brushing softly over his nape , making him shudder.

     “It took you too long to brush your teeth.”

     “I also took a dump.” I teased, hearing Ryder groan a sleepy response.

      “Tired?” I asked, rubbing Ryder’s tummy softly and feeling him arch against me. He just hummed a husky response, pressing his muscular body closer to mine.

       The sensation of Ryder’s hard abs against my fingertips made my own body heat up. My lips locked on the skin of his neck and hands travelled towards his chest, each kiss, bite and touch being accompanied by Ryder’s quickening breath.

       “Too tired to play?” I bit down Ryder’s earlobe, being too concentrated to conquer each nook of his body to realize he stood up and caged me between his bulging arms.

       “Never too tired for you.” Came his response and so did a pair of swollen lips, clashing down harshly on mine.

     Not long after two cold hands were pulling my shirt over my head and fingers painting goosebumps onto my skin with their touch, lips clasping on my neck and sweet words tickling my eardrums. Ryder was exploring my body with his caress, making every part of me, my every scar and imperfection, feel loved... which it really was.

      “I love you, Carter.”

       "I love you too, precious."

        Our mouths met again into a dance of frivolous passion. We kissed. Then the kiss deepened, the heartbeats quickened, touches became more dangerous and wicked... until the clothes were all gone and replaced with layers of lust and heated friction.

       My hands which were circled around Ryder’s neck made their way slowly towards his chest, brushing his nipples with the pads of my fingers. He moaned into my mouth, his body arching and hair flowing in a waterfall of curls down his forehead as he looked down at me. I caged his buds between my index and thumb, rolling, pulling and soothing them with my fingertips. Then I stopped to admire the reddish and swollen look I put on them. They looked tempting, like two ripe cherries. So, I had to taste them, hadn’t I?

     I rose my body on my elbow, tilting my head so it was the same level with Ryder’s abused nipples. Then I leaned over and took one of them into my mouth, roughing it up a bit with my teeth before covering it entirely with my lips.

     By now Ryder was sitting in my lap, his hands holding my head pressed to his chest while his lower half rubbed against my stiffening crotch. I suckled on his nipple fervently, my eyes glued to his face which was painted with an expression of delirious pleasure. While I continued abusing his raw flesh with my mouth, my fingers trailed down his belly button, finding his member and sliding up and down his hardening length. It was beautiful but it was going to be useless to me tonight.

      With this in mind my hands brushed pass Ryder’s shaft, traveling along his waist and towards his perked butt. I started playing with his two buns, drawing needy moans out his parted lips.

       I pulled away from Ryder’s nipple with a plop, kissing him sweetly before replacing my lips with two of my fingers.

       “Suck, baby.”

          My obedient husband did just that. He looked heavenly arousing with my fingers invading his willing mouth. His tongue was magical and for a moment I wanted to enter his mouth with something else.... something bigger. I was too impatient to enter his other hole though. This is why soon, my fingers were protruding the walls of his lower half.

       “Ahh, Carter!”

         “This hole is carved only for me. I know all of your sweet spots, Ryder. No one can love you better than me.”

         “No one.” Ryder sighed dreamily, leaning his head on my shoulder and rolling his hips on my fingers. I continued finger-fucking him for a few more minutes, feeling my member throb to enter him.

          “Are you ready to live by your name... Rider Boy?”

       Ryder stopped all his movements, rising his head to look at me, putting on display a pair of rosy, puckered lips. Gosh! How could this beast of a man show me such a pout and how dares he look so cute wearing it? I couldn’t hold myself from pecking him.

        “I thought we agreed to burry that nickname.”

        “Never.” I whispered against his lips, removing my fingers and starting to rub my twitching cock.

        “Can you bring the lube and condoms, baby?”

        Ryder nodded and soon my shaft was lubed up and prepared to rock his world.   

      “Let me do it.” Ryder took my dick into his hand, positioning himself and slowly sinking down on my length.

       “Oh, fuck!” He cried out, clawing at my shoulders as his hole swallowed me eagerly.

        "You are doing so well, love! You feel so good too, so tight!" I whispered encouragingly, peppering his neck and shoulders with kisses as a reward for the mind-blowing pleasure he could give me. 

        Ryder bit his lower lip, holding in his moans. I wanted him to express his pleasure freely but I was worried the boys could hear us.

      Looking down, I saw Ryder’s member soften and decided to offer it some attention as my husband got used to the intrusion. I started pumping it slowly at first, nibbling on his neck and teasing his nipples. Soon he started bouncing on my lap with slow and steady movements, my hand following the same rhythm as his hips.

       “Oh, fuck, oh fuck!”

        “Shh, baby, the boys will hear you.” I whispered, pulling my husband flat on my chest and kissing him like a famished man. I lifted his hips and started moving mine instead, feeling grateful for having the robotic legs due to being able to pleasure Ryder and not always being the pleasured one.

      After a while we changed positions, lying next to each other on the bed with me spooning Ryder and drilling my cock into his hole...completely in and then completely out. Ryder’s voice became groggy and hoarse and I had to cover his mouth so the grunts of pleasure won’t leak out. We still made a pretty bad job at being silent though because my pistoning hips made quite a noise slapping against Ryder’s burning skin. 

      Soon Ryder was mewling and shuddering, milking me of every ounce of pleasure existent in my body. My ascension was hasty and urgent. I pulled my member out quickly, removing the condom before spilling the proof of my orgasm all over Ryder’s back. Then I entered his gaping hole a few times, feeling my body slowly relax and fatigue take over.

      “Did you cum, love?”

      Ryder hummed with a nod and I lifted my body on my elbows to see the content of his release spilled all over his abs and chest. We forgot to put a condom on him, fortunately the sheets didn’t seem to get stained. 

      I sprinkled kisses all over Ryder’s face and shoulders then reluctantly sat up.

      “Don’t sleep yet. Let me clean you up.”

     I stood up, going to grab a wet cloth. However, when I returned Ryder was already asleep, laying on his back with my pillow held tightly at his chest.