Twentieth👣-edited

"Ryder, why would you let your brothers attack the poor boy like that?" Aunt Debbie said as she peeked her head from the living room, telling Skyler and Mike to change their pajamas before she walked into the hall and picked Ollie up in her arms.

"Hello, Carter. I am Debbie, Ryder's aunt. It's nice to finally meet you. Ryder has talked about you like a cheerleader on crack since the day he became your-"

I stepped up, taking Ollie from my aunt's arms and walking towards Carter.

"Don't listen to her. Are you hungry? Did you eat breakfast?"

Carter opened his mouth to respond but my aunt moved forwards, taking Ollie back in her arms.

"Don't be disrespectful, Ry. Didn't you see I was talking?"

The woman shook her head then looked at Carter.

"My nephew could be so rude sometimes but don't worry he is a sweet cinnamon roll once you get to know him better. Did you know he learned to crochet? People would think I tried to teach him but it's exactly the opposite. And he learned it all by himself when-"

I pulled Ollie from my aunt's grasp, making the little boy yelp in surprise.

"Do you want to see my room? Let's not stand in the hall all day, Carter."

"Ohh, how disrespectful of me!" Aunt Debbie said, catching Ollie from under his armpits. I held the boy with all my might but woman pulled and pulled until she was able to put her claws on my brother and lift him at her chest. Carter looked at our exchange with an amused expression adorning his features.

"I am sorry, Carter, I should have invited you inside first. I love to ramble if you haven't noticed yet. Anyways, make yourself at home. I have to go to work. Today I work a twelve-hour shift so I will be quite late. You and Ryder can do anything you want as long as you're not too noisy and don't disturb the kids."

The woman winked...THE WOMAN FUCKING WINKED, then turned her attention to me.

"And you Ryder make sure to feed the beasts," aka my brothers, "and don't drown them! Or don't let them drown you like last time. Give Tía a kiss and a hug and promise to call me if you find a Kookie with k in the cookie jar ok? Hahaha! I'm done. Have a good day boys!"

I followed aunt Debbie with my gaze as she put Ollie down and left the house, my cheeks burning fiery red in embarrassment.

"What is a cookie with K?"

I looked down at Carter and shrugged.

"I have absolutely no idea."

I continued glancing everywhere but at Carter, lifting Ollie yet once again in my arms.

"By the way, I liked how you kept on claiming and stealing Ollie from one another." Carter said then turned towards my brother," They used you as a microphone, didn't they, Ollie?"

Ollie nodded with a pout and Carter awed, stretching his palm to tickle my brother's tummy. The little boy started giggling and squirming in my arms and a few seconds after the twins joined us, starting to tickle Carter in order to defend their brother.

"Tickle war!"

Putting Ollie down I joined them, taking revenge on Carter for when he tickled me and forced me to beg for mercy.

"This is not fair, you are three against one!" Carter cried out, turning to Ollie for help. "Give X-man a hand, Ollie. Tickle Ryder!"

Ollie giggled and started tickling me clumsily while I pretended to fall at the ground from laughter.

"Why are you attacking me? Carter is the one who started tickling you first."

Ollie shrugged.

"Ith doeshn'th mathther. He is pwofessow X."

"Yeah, let's help Professor X too." The twins snickered, turning their tickles towards me whilst Carter laughed out loud triumphantly.

"Now his makeup! Let's do his make up."

"We don't have any."

"Imma go grab some from Tía's room."

How it has come to this I have no idea.

It has all started with my brothers trying to monopolize Carter. Firstly they showed him their rooms, then their toys and stuffies. I was afraid Carter would get bored or annoyed, but he reassured me he didn't mind if we spent time with them. He said they behaved like angels and to be honest, they really did. They liked Carter so they tried to impress him.

Afterwards Carter asked me to show him my room and the things I crochet. I would never forgive Aunt Debbie for telling Carter about my secret hobby even though he seemed pretty impressed with the things I did. I mostly crocheted stuffed toys for my brothers and holyday themed hats like reindeer horns or elf and Santa hats for them and me and aunt Debbie. Now that Carter knew I crocheted, I might do some Christmas hats for him and his dads too.

Anyway, between the hats and teddy bears, Carter found this Mrs. Claus costume I did for Ivy a few years ago but which was a few sizes too large. Somehow Carter and the boys thought it was a good idea to dress me in it and then do my makeup.

This is how I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed with Carter applying lipstick to my Mrs. Claus look.

"Stay still, Ryder."

"I'm wiwing (I'm trying)."

"Don't talk!" Carter huffed, cuffing my chin between his index and thumb and pulling my face closer to his. I kept on staring at his face, his dark eyes being concentrated solely on my lips. My Adam's apple bobbed up and down in a dry gulp, my mind wandering to the fact that there were just a few centimeters between us...I could lean over and-

"Done!"

Carter parted away, looking at my little brothers.

"What do you guys think?"

"I wiwe ith." Ollie clapped excitedly, saying that he liked the job carter has done. The twins however weren't as lenient.

"He looks like a monkey."

"Why does he have lipstick on his teeth?"

"The lines on his eyes are not straight."

Carter huffed, faking to be indignant.

"The eyeline is not straight because nor am I."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing." Carter said, looking at me as if to see if he said something wrong. I just smiled reassuringly.

"It means Carter likes boys."

"Well, I also like boys." Mike said.

"If Mike likes boys, then I like them too." Skyler followed.

"I wiwe boysh thoo!" Olie giggled, rising his palms to his mouth in order to cover his blinding smile.

I shook my head with a chuckle then stood up and walked towards the mirror, taking in my appearance. The outfit was fitting a bit too tightly on my body, the makeup was amateurish and the short skirt was revealing too much skin for my liking. I should note down not to bend over. Overall, I looked pretty good...for a 6'5 hunky Mrs. Claus.

"So, am I pretty or not?"

I turned around and twirled, holding my skirt close to my body with my hands. When I stopped I saw a person standing in the doorframe of my room.

"You look absolutely stunning." Ivy said stepping inside, looking me up and down, then looking at the brothers and sending a last murderous glare in Carter's direction.