Chapter 1

"We are almost home princess, look over there, beautiful isn't it. how long has it been babe, baby?"

I turned around only to find her staring at a picture. I walked towards her knowing well the impact of that single picture on her. There she is doing that again that beautiful duckling smile. She is beautiful and she is with me. Then why doesn't it feel so?

I gently placed my hands around snuggling my head into her hair and she leaned into the touch like a habit and this stupid heart of mine still fluttered at the feeling of her body pressed against mine.

"Home," I thought.

I felt his warm presence even before his fingertips reached my skin, And I know that I can just lean in and am able to breathe again. His tight hug fits all my broken pieces back together. He is my redemption, my little selfishness. I want to do my best for him, and I have been trying to past 8 years. "Home" he mumbled that little word has put this huge smile on my face. I don't even think that idiot realizes he said that out loud. I turned around in his arms and he snuggled in even closer my tiny moment of eternity.

It is really hard not to melt when his hot breath is tickling my neck and all these nerves in my body are overloaded. After all who can resist the cuddles of this idiotic genius, really handsome and the most romantic playboy of the cosmos Sakamoto Tatsuma.

"Shiori" his warm lips brushed over my forehead.

"Scared???"

"I don't know," I said as I hugged him tighter. I genuinely have no clue. It has been 8 years since I ran away with him from everything and them. 

We parted as he got a call from Mutsu regarding something and I got back to my room. Happiness is a really long hot shower but I am going to make it really hawt today for the practice of burning in hell. For all those things I did in the past and what I am doing right now...what exactly am I doing right now???

Even though it's so hard to go back to a place that is filled with people you never wanted to let go off, my mind drifted into those days back then when everything and everyone has filled with only two things innocence and happiness.....my childhood...no...our childhood....