Chapter 3

(We are finally landing on earth guys!!!)

As I got dressed to the fullest and draped an actual blanket around myself from head to toe I headed towards the control room.

"Are we there yet?" I said entering and about 6 faces suppressed their laughter and 1 really annoying and a proud smirk I wanna punch off his face and then

"Mutsu you too?"

"Sorry honey, Want me to shoot him?"

"Nah, I love to see him suffer every day"

"Or you just plainly love me"

"On second thoughts you can shoot him" Seeing that gladly look and her hand reaching into her hand the operator on the landing controls yelled "In 5 more minutes" and turned on the countdown.

That was when the actual fact of being home hit me and I don't know what took over me but my legs just gave up but I never touched the ground and when I opened my eyes there he is and I was in his embrace.

"Scared?"

"That doesn't even do a tiny bit of justice to what I am feeling right now"

"Do you wanna meet them?"

"I have told you already"

"It's not him, what about the other two?"

"Do you think they want to see me again?" "After I abandoned them?"

"Shiori, you are their hope and love as much as mine and more so"

"And then I left them to run away and hide"

"I am a coward Tatsuma"

"Well maybe yes,but.."

"You are supposed to console me"

"Anyway as you have asked I made sure you will not cross paths with them." "I'm sorry for making you go through all this, but it's really important for Kaientai business or I would never do this"

"I know...I understand and am pretty fine you know"

"That's visible, but funny apart now go back to your room and get ready to land also it will take some time to get down after landing and ask for help to pack your things"

"Okay airhead, chill...I will" and she headed to her room.

"You are a natural asshole and liar, no wonder you are a trader Captain"

"I...will take that as a compliment I guess"

"When are you planning on telling her?"

"That I manipulated her for coming to earth?"

"To the point, yes?"

"Am I even the captain of this ship?"

"By mistake, yes...please come to the point here, this is not about you for once"

"The people that are capable of keeping her safe, happy and alive are here Mutsu. But If I tell her the truth she would rather kill herself than let us protect her"

"Knowing her all this time I can see that, but at some point, she will get to know"

"And I know the exact right person to convey that to her in a really amazing way Hahaha...Now have you sent him the letters I have told you to?"

"I did, do that"

"Thank you Mutsu, I owe you"

"I did it for her not you, Idoron captain" "And why is Shiori in a blanket again?" said Mutsu clicking her trigger pointed at Sakamoto's head.

"Hahaha...Mutsu she might have been feeling cold you know"

"That pervert face of yours just plainly yells that it was your doing, but can't shoot you cause that pretty but stupid girl likes you"

"Wooow... my captaincy has no regard at all"

As she was about to throw a punch at me the doors clicked "Captain, we can dismount"

"Alright, that's our call. Earth awaits..."