Chapter 2

"HA...HAAA....HAAAAA...(my turn for a sakamoto laugh)very funny" I said regaining my composure my god what did he just say!!! This air just got heavier to breathe. I am unable to read his expression through those bloody sunglasses of his.

"You Idoron," I said

"What?" "The hell does that even mean?" he said. The sarcasm is back but neither his smile nor his hands gripping tighter by seconds.

"Idiotic moron"

"Not even gonna ask how you came up with that and I really don't care about that right now. So, coming to the matters that really matter right now" he said his voice 1000 octaves lower than his usual loud yeti self and grabbing me even closer if that is even humanly possible and at this point

"We held a meeting"

"What"

"Mutsu, I and a few other crew members gather around and come up with these names for you"

"Either something is physically wrong with me or you are mentally challenged," he said smiling and this time he undid his hands from around.

But his expression pulled something inside me. He took his glasses off and now he is smiling. This idiot is definitely up to something. My turn to be dumbfounded.

"Are you guys like a cult practicing dark magic?" "Ohh my God!!! That's how you landed me? That's why I am unable to look at all those beautiful smile girls and am stuck with your funny ears???"

"Hence these weekend meetings regarding your airheadedness" "and you are not stuck with me you know...it's not like we are

The next thing I know I am in the air my legs getting wrapped around his waist and my hands around his neck our faces mere inches apart breathing has never been such a hard task and his breath over my lips is sending these tinglings all over my body and then a light sting on my neck sent me to heavens and that's when the dim bulbs in my non-existent brain realized that I am just in my towel and against these glass windows of my room.

But then I guess sanity and reasoning are abandoning my body right as his lips touched the tip of my collar bone and a vibrant shiver just jolted through. His lips were tracing mine and then his face fell.

It's assurance he needs now. Making your jelly limbs work is the second hardest thing. But he doesn't know that he can do all these things to my body and the healing his touch does to my heart.

I want to show him. I moved my hands from around his neck and I lifted his face to mine and I placed my quivering lips on his. I was shaking at this point and if he is not holding me I would have been a hot steaming puddle in the space.

As I pulled back his grip tightened around my waist. I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Love and desire.

However, before I could ponder about this little burn growing in my heart, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. When we kissed my brain lit on fire and the warmth spread throughout my entire body. He pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. At this point, my hands reached around his strong neck and our breaths billowing. Heat surged through his body to mine and I need this. I need him. I need this security. I need this happiness. Call me a selfish bitch for forming this bubble around myself with him in it so that he won't let go. At what point tears rolled down my eyes I have no idea.

"You know," he said placing butterfly kisses all over my neck healing my desires. But then I felt this tiny sting again that's when I realized this idiot is giving me a hickey.I am gonna kill him. (but maybe 5 more mins hehe).

"I(kiss) am (kiss) an (kiss) idiot (kiss) in with you and a moron to expect you to love me back."

I am stiff cold and all my nerves are frozen dead right now. And not knowing what to do I just grabbed him inhumanly closer to me and tears are flooding and I am unable to stop now.

He held my head in his hands now and that airhead is laughing now.

"I thought our Shiori is all grown up now. But guess I am wrong"

"Look who's talking" wiping my tears as I placed my feet on the ground again."You know I love you right?"

"I do"

"You can call me Mrs.Sakamoto too"

"Hahahahaaa, okay"

"You can also marry me if you want too"

"Do you?"

"What?"

"Want that too?" 

"When you can answer to yourself, I will sweep you off your feet," He said wiping the remaining tears and kissing me on the head one last time.

"Ohh... FYI you are stark naked right now and I beg you to dress up because I am a slither away from tying you up and banging you"

"Aahhhhhhh...." I screamed at my highest pitch as I threw the nearby vase at the already closing door.