Chapter 9

Since four of us entered the house in the morning we all just cooped up on Tatsuma's huge ass bed and talked and talked for only God knows how long...Zura about how he is a person who fights for people's rights ( "Just say it you pussy, T-E-R-R-O-R-I-S-T with a weird human-sized duck kink" courtesy of our precious Gin), and Gin was well just Gin and he mentioned that he started something called "Odd Jobs" and lives with a girl named Kagura and a boy Shinpachi. Even though he says all these things like they do not matter I can see that these kids have helped Gin more than one way and they are his family now. I am happy for them. I feel happy because my family is happy. Maybe I did right leaving them or else they would still be fighting a war with no end to it.

Then there goes Tatsuma yapping his hole about how he is like Luke Skywalker and me being the Princess and certain redhead being Chewbacca( a gust of wind carried a pointy heel and thump, poor head of his) about our space adventures star wars style. The day passed by we had our dinner together and no one asked me again why I left them. We are here together in the present and maybe that is all that matters.

As I got dizzy from all that happiness of a lifetime, I excused myself and headed to my room. I thought of taking a nap but the day was too good to be real, I didn't feel like sleeping. What if I wake up and all this is just a dream? As I was staring at all those pretty stars

"You know there is a saying

Every time when you are alone, people are either with their memories or their demons. Either reminiscing or trying to escape".

"Were you so jobless that you swallowed a few literature books, Gin?"

"Sarcasm, one way of many to cope up with your depression"

"You are the physical incarnation of the words The Devil Preaches Bible, Gin. With that sadistic look on your face and that tangled silver fluff on your head, and....

A roar of laughter erupted as I saw the red fumes bursting out of his ears and then he cracked up too.

"Don't laugh at me, you are the one dating Tatsuma The Baboon"

"Hey...What is wrong with bab I mean Tatsuma. He was there for me all this time and whenever"

"I would have done that and more but you will never know because you never gave us a chance."

"And you are repaying his grace by what? Pseudo loving him and force dating him?"

"Stop hurting, Shiori" "In this process of blaming yourself and soothing your heart you might hurt him too" "Tatsuma knows, but still he decided to be with you. That is his love for you" So, stop hurting yourself and him."

"It is that clear huh?"

"A blind man will be able to tell that you have zero romance between you two. Also, there is this certain someone I am aware of, a punk commander of some shit ship named IM A HENTAI or something will be tearing this entire organization apart with our loving baboon in it. If he comes to know that you are married to him. I would love to see that but I don't think we want that action in our lives right now"

"Or him, Gin we don't need him in our lives. I would rather walk over a carpet of burning glass pieces rather than seeing his face"

"It hurts huh?"

"You don't know how much" words started clogging up as all those fragments of memories rushed in.

"Now, that is love."

"This is burning rage, Gin...pure hatred"

"Woah Woah there, my little firecracker...at least say his name honey"

"I would rather slash my tongue"

"I will say it then...SH"

"I am gonna jump out of this window,I swear to God" as I was warning him, he grabbed me by my waist and whispered

"Get it out, Shiori...It helps...Say it out loud...that it reaches the person responsible for all these years of your sadness, our suffering... Say it.."

"TA...TAKAS...SHINSUKE TAKASUGI YOU BASTARD...YOU BROKE ME....YOU LEFT ME....I...I...HATE YOU.....IT HURTS..."

"Gin he had hurt me Gin...So, bad"

"I know and now he will know too"