Chapter 8

Note: The value of keeping a promise is what Gintama's made of, which I failed to do so...

Sorry guys...I 'll try my best  to keep publishing on a regular basis

"I can't believe after sacrificing all those precious years of mine trying to train and here she is, struggling to lift herself up," the silhouette said with an audible snicker. That is when my legs took an automatic turn toward the direction of the voice and as I get closer to the source of it, this heart of mine lost its pace and rhythm fervent. And I just can't stop myself anymore as emotions flooded. As my head touched his stone-hard chest

"Gin" cracked my voice as I was lifted off the ground into the familiar warmth of my own silver sun. it is impossible to stop these tears. I don't think there will be an end to these. But

"You got drool all over my robe again" that helped. But his hold just got even stronger and tighter now and I can feel his pulse too.

"Your buzzed brat of a husband is likely to die of stroke if he sees us in this really compromising position. Not that I am complaining though."

With those words whispered out of his sarcastic mouth I realized that my legs are wrapped around his torso and my head is in the crook of his neck.

"I was terrified, Gin..."

"I know"

When she started repeatedly hitting his chest, he stayed there mute with a smug smile over his lips and he grabbed her even tighter and hugged her with an iron clutch and he failed to notice those bubbles slipped through his eyes.

"Why did you let me?"

"Cause you were such a pain in the ass and getting rid of two at the same time, I thought that all my prayers were not left unheard and aaahhhhh yaa Akuma leave my precious hair out of this..

"You fucker...sentiment does not just exist in your morsels....I'm so glad I did what I did."

"Oye...

He said gripping her wrist tighter and his eyes scorching holes into hers

"What do you think our lives are? A display of circus or a daily soap that every day we run to you with a bunch of flowers and hail the day and how you turn it even glorious ...Dare a mere thought someone has pchh not someone even myself has of hurting you I would rip open my own heart..."

"Gin I...

"You want to know how I felt right? I felt like shredding every piece and inch of all those damned souls and then stabbing myself to death...It was not just you Shiori....I lost the person only person who was more than just a sensei who gave me a life and the guys who were my very happiness and then you were gone...my love my family......It took more than my soul, my humanity...and left me a beast....But then again that face of yours and our memories in my head won't let me be...I thought what If I kill myself...

"I would die too....

She screamed with all her soul and might that tears were everywhere hers or his no...hers and his....The silver beast is just a baby in her arms. All his unshed tears and all those memories and sensations he lost and tried to forget rushed in a wave as his head laid against her heart and her frantic rhythm soothed his senses.

"My My no wonder family dramas or movies are always blockbusters."

"By the way Gin...I never knew you were this sappy. Just for future references on all those tough talks I recorded every inch of that tear-jerking reunion." " You want to know bwahaha...

Thump...Thump...Thump...I just saw Tatsuma being held upside down and the head of his smashing against a pretty sharp looking rock.

"What do you expect from him...You were playing rom-com with his wife Gin.."

And there was Zura standing with an ever pleasant smile on his serene face and I ran into him.

"Zura...I'm so sorry...I wish I could take it all back an...

"Being his wife? You know this system called divorce, try that or I could just slaughter and skin him.."

"Haha Gin..still going with the kidding ha"

"What's kidding? I would gladly do that right now" he said drawing his sword.

"As much as we all are fans of "Kill Tatsuma" storyline...not now please Gin...He is, after all, our Shiori's husband"

"As your friend also right?? Zura??"

"Oh, and that too"

"Wait a bit... all these reunions... I just forgot...who is my husband now"

"Shiori...I know you reunited with your old flame but you have a husband now, you cannot just ignore the fact. It will hurt Sakamoto, your husband" said Katsura with a straight fatherly face.

"He is not my husband, We are not married."

"Ehhhh...see what you did Gin??"

"Who is this old flame now?"

"The sexy beast here, me," said the man with a finger up his nose.

"Zura listen carefully, hun

Ewwww Gin stop that

Do you think I would ever have romantic feelings for a pet ape?

Tatsuma is not my husband. He created those documents so that I can come back to earth.  I ran away remember?

Can we get in?? I am really hungry now"

"You carry on I have a cadaver here to bury now"

"One thing I agree to Gin"

As I saw them both closing on Tatsuma with an eerie smile and a menacing look and stretching hands and I can literally see the malice oozing...though I am a huge fan of this fight club I pity my poor bastard...

"I still love him though...so guys leave him alone..."

Whoosh rushed a figure I guess Tatsuma into the house and my hands were placed on two sets of shoulders as I was lifted...a feeling I thought was long lost rushed right in and laughter escaped my lips...

"We are home"