Chapter Two

Noelle opened the door to the study room and wished she hadn't. . .

Noelle has seen a lot of things working in the library: angry customers, obnoxious children, cranky older people, the occasional fist fights. But, nothing like this.

It was Carson Holt and Melissa Poindexter. Melissa's shirt was on the ground while Carson's was hanging on a neighboring chair. His jeans were around his ankle and her skirt was hitched around her waist. One of his big hands were gripping her waist while the other was firmly wrapped around her slender neck. Melissa was leaning against one of the tables as he kept thrusting into her from behind. Melissa's hair was frayed and wild and Carson seemed to be submerged in total bliss. 

"Oh Fuck, Carson...Keep going, hmmmm...Don't stop." Melissa moaned out loud and started to aggressively grind her ass against his pelvis.

"Oh my God..." Noelle said out loud causing both Melissa and Carson to snap their eyes open. Noelle used her small hand to shield her eyes and slammed the door shut. Her heart felt like it was going to hop out of her chest and do the fucking Cupid Shuffle. She couldn't get that image out of her head. It was fucking stained into her brain. Just him thrusting into Melissa with such vigor was enough to make her gag. Shaking her head, she headed to the elevators to get away from those two as fast as humanly possible. She hit the up button a thousand fucking times.

Noelle heard the study room door open and she looked to see Carson running to catch up with her, "Shit." She pressed the button a few more times.

"Wait! Noelle!" Carson yelled as he buckled his pants and ran at the same time--which is exceptionally hard to do. He finally caught up with her. But, he wasn't sure what to say. "It isn't what it looks like." 

She frowned at him and looked at him like he was an imbecile. She closed her eyes and sighed, "Look, what you do in your spare time is none of my business. But, don't do it here. It's a fucking library, not a brothel, understand? I'm not going to report you even though I should. And I'm not going to report Melissa, even though I definitely should." Noelle said sternly and looked into his dazed grey eyes.

"I'm sorry...I-" Carson started.

"Carson, I want to help you. I felt bad that I couldn't help you yesterday even though it was your fault. But, I think it would be best if you seek out alternative tutoring services if this is how you behave. Not only will you tarnish our reputation but, Melissa could lose her job if our manager found out." She continued. "I'm not sure if it would be appropriate for me to work with you. Because I would feel personally uncomfortable." 

Carson took in the appearance of Noelle and thought she was kinda cute but, bossy girls weren't his type. Then he finally processed what she just said.

"Wait, are you cancelling on me? Indefinitely?" Carson questioned.

"Yes, Mr. Holt." She replied.

Frustrated, he runs a hand through his hair and says: "What am I going to do? You're the best tutor in town. Do you know how hard it is to schedule with you?" He continued. 

"Not to be frank, Mr. Holt. But that is not my problem. You continuously skip our sessions and fuck my coworkers. Technically, if you skipped our next meeting, you would have booted off my schedule and would have been replaced by a potential client." She replied. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you, Mr. Holt. But, you gotta take responsibility for yourself or even the best tutor in the world can't help you." She finished just as the metal elevator doors finally opened.

She walked in the metal box and the doors shut on him.

Carson ran another hand through his hair as he kicked the metal doors. "Fuck." He walked back to the study room that Melissa was in to find her fully dressed. She moved a piece of silky hair behind her ear and looked at him embarrassed. "I'm really sorry, Carson. I'm not sure what happened I--" She stopped talking, feeling like she embarrassed herself enough for one day. She picked up her bag and briskly walked out of the room and took the stairs.