Chapter Nine

Noelle got to talking with Taylor and found out that he was a pretty cool guy. A little touchy at times but, it didn't make her feel totally uncomfortable. Apparently he had a super extensive book collection he wanted to show her upstairs. And Carson seemed a bit busy with the red-head he pulled on the dance floor so, Noelle didn't want to bother him. She couldn't help but frown a bit when she witnessed Carson trying to swallow the red-head's face. 

She carefully followed Taylor into his bedroom and he closed the door and locked it. He had a spacious room with football trophies and navy blue walls. Noelle looked around at all four walls and didn't see any book shelf. She looked up at Taylor to see that he locked the door behind him.

Noelle frowned when he started to approach her closely, she could smell the alcohol seeping out of his pores at this point. His blonde locks and grey eyes would have made her weak but, she knew something very wrong was about to happen if she didn't get out of there.

"Where are your books?" Noelle questioned softly.

"I lied," He smiled sheepishly and traced the side of her exposed hip, "I just wanted to go somewhere a little more private. Ya' know to talk." He whispered seductively into her ear. She placed her hands on his chest to push him away.

"Uh, actually," Noelle started to head towards the door "my friend is probably looking for me." He grasped both of her hands in a vice grip. 

"Wait, baby, I just wanna make you feel good. Ever been with a white guy before, gorgeous?" He licked the shell of her ear. Out of pure fear and reflex, Noelle shot her knee up and kneed Taylor in the crotch. Taylor's eyes sewn together and he dropped to the ground as she ran towards the door, "...fucking bitch..." He grunted out lowly.

Noelle was breathing shallowly as hot tears were on the verge of spilling out down her cheeks as she briskly ran downstairs and looked around. All she knew what that she had to find Carson and get the hell out of there. Suddenly, she saw him shirtless and making out with the red-head from earlier. Noelle weaved in and out of the crowd and pushed through couples to get to Carson. With frenzy in her eyes and voice, she said:

"Carson." Noelle said. it seemed like he didn't hear her. "Carson!" Noelle spoke louder as she wrung her hands nervously as she looked around the room in case Taylor came back. Obviously annoyed, Carson answered sharply:

"What, Noe?" He answered breaking the kiss between him and the red-head.

"C-Can we go, please?"

"What?" He asked, "I'm a little busy." He said as he gestured to the red-head with fiery lipstick smeared on her cheek. Noelle felt like she was on the verge of a panic attack. Breathing was getting hard to do and her chest was tightening like she was gonna have a fucking heart-attack.

"Carson, I'm serious! Can we go, please!" She pleaded with everything in her. Carson saw the panic and frenzy in Noelle's eyes and knew she was in trouble. He got off the couch and found his shirt on the ground

"What happened?" Carson questioned seriously. Noelle tried to chase away the tears in her eyes and her breathing was starting to turn into hyperventilation. Then he saw Taylor Campbell limping down the stairs and connected the pieces. 

"Carson, I don't want to talk about it. Can we just go please?" She pleaded again. Carson saw red and pushed his way through the crowd and grabbed Taylor by the front of his shirt.

"What the fuck did you do to Noelle?" The music suddenly stopped and everyone in the party looked at Carson holding Taylor in the air like a rag-doll.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Holt. But, I don't fuck and tell." He made his fingers into a 'V' and stuck his pink tongue between them in a rapid motion.