Chapter 3

"Honey please open the door, what's going on in there?" I could hear my fathers soft voice.

I couldn't move or speak I was simply sitting there on the floor shivering replaying what had just happened. I could still feel him, his breath, his hands playing in an endless loop in my head.

He has left shortly after he had used me. He left me crying in a heap on my bed. But I couldn't stay there so crawled my way over to the corner of my bedroom where I felt safest.

I was in so much pain. But what hurt more is that I knew I was suppose to save my self for my mate. But a boy who I thought was my friend took it.

Maybe now my mate will reject me for being used. How will others view me now. I kept rubbing my arms trying to calm me self a little. My private parts hurt so much I can barley move.

I couldn't help but cry. I was confused, hurt, sad and I felt utterly broken.

"Ok hunny I'm going to open the door Ok?" I wanted to tell him no but another sob left my mouth.

My father came in his eyes catching mine sadness and worry clouding his eyes as he saw me crawled up into a corner.

He rushed over to me bending down to my side pulling me into his lap rocking my small body to the side as if to calm me down.

"Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I cried into his shirt more.

"D-dad?"

"Yeah hunny what happened tell me"

"S-Something terrible happened" I whispered not finding it in me to speak. I felt broken like I would never be able to put my self back together.

"You can tell me I'm your father what's wrong? Should I get your mother?"

I shook my head

"No no I don't want anyone to know." He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Ok it can stay between you and me ok? What's wrong?"

"W-Well after I-I watched the training today w-William came over so we could watc-" I could feel myself tearing up again and another sob left my throat.

"What happened? Did William do something?"
I nodded my head slowly.

"H-He trapped me under him I didn't want t-to" realisation dawned on my fathers face as his eyes turned pitch black.

I could see his large arm muscles clench as he fisted his hand. He slowly started to shake.

"I'm going to kill him" I barely recognised his voice. It was so dark filled with such promise.

"Stay here"

He slowly picked my up and put me on my bed and stormed out the room.

I was so scared despite me being terrified and my legs shaking I slowly stumbled after him.

I followed him outside searching around. I saw him heading in a straight line matching towards the arena where the training takes place. He has shifted and was running at full speed.

I ran as fast as I could to keep up. I had just lost sight of him but kept running until I was over the hill.

I scanned over the training area and to my shock I saw my dad shifted and pouncing and scratching William.

I had never seen my dad like this my hole life. He was always so calm. I have seen him fight before he is one of the best fighters in the whole pack apart from the alpha.

Suddenly Liam's dad the current alpha shifted and pulled my father off Liam.

I could still feel the heavy throbbing between my legs and grit my teeth in pain.