Chapter 21

We both entered into the house where both of Williams parents lived.

We scanned the kitchen looking for both Williams mother and father.

When entering the living room we were met with the sight of Williams father. He was sitting in the dark only the light of the fire lighting up his dark figure. There were letters scattered around him aswell as bottles of alcohol and multiple smashed glasses. His face was distraught, red from crying his hands shaking as they tightly held onto a book which lay in his lap. He looked broken and unstable like any second he would just collapse.
I was shocked frozen in my place. He looked so weak so vulnerable. His hands shaking slightly gripping onto a piece of paper in his large hands.

He glanced at us briefly before turning his gaze back to the fire.

"She's gone" he said his voice hoarse and croaking slightly.

"Dad what's going on" William said stepping towards his father

"Your mothers gone just like she always said she would. So if your looking for her she is gone.

I thought over time I could make up for what I did that I could make her happy. Make her want me. But nothing ever changed." He mumbled more to himself than William.

They were the mutters of what appeared to be a crazy man.

"It broke my heart to see that light in her eyes when she talked about traveling and leaving me." I scrunched my face up at this trying to figure out what exactly was going on.
I was trying to link what the Luna has said to me to what he was saying.

"Dad. What's wrong? Where's mom?" William questioned again the concern in his voice slightly rising.

His father however ignored him carrying on talking and muttering words

"When I first met your mother we were so young. She was so beautiful. She was just beginning college, she wanted to become a marine biologist to forget about pack life and to travel. To see the world. But I was an Alpha I didn't want her leaving she had a duty to me." Williams fathers stare never once broke contact with the floor as he spoke. I had never seen an alpha like this.

They are alway so strong, and he just looked broken.

"I tried projecting my dominance on her. My title. My strength. I forced her out of college to stop Pursuing what she loved. I know I should have waited for her, till she was ready. But I was going to be the best, the best Alpha. The best pack, I needed a submissive and obedient Luna. She had so much fire and I-I"
"I put it out."

"What do you mean?"

I could only cringe at this. At the most likely answer that was to come next. That word that still made me stiff and sent unwanted shivers down my spine.

"I raped your mother." My breathing stopped.

The room was dead silent with only the crackling of the wood in the fire making any noise.

"I forced her to take over as Luna. I needed an heir I needed her impregnated. It all seemed to make sense at the time. She was a women, my mate her job was to provide me with a heir. She got pregnant eventually after only being with her a couple times against her will. She fell pregnant." He then took another swing of the alcohol which lay in a glass cup in his hand. His grip then tightened on the cup as he proceeded to throw it against the wall.