Chapter 7

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I had to think for a second how I go here.

Running away.

Rouges.

Village.

It all came back to me at once. I just can't remember who's house this is. I then looked over to the door to see a little boy.

"Hi" I said looking at the small around 8 year old boy who was standing in front of me.

He didn't say anything just waved a little.

"Um what's your name?" I asked softly not wanting to scare him. He started fidgeting with his fingers as he slowly walked closer to me.

"I-b billy" he said with a shy smile. I couldn't help but smile back at his cuteness.

"Hi billy, my name is Ally" I said holding out my hand for him to shake. He took it and shook it lightly. Making a light shade of pink cover his face.

Just then I heard another voice.

"He usually is not this friendly with strangers" I heard that same deep voice from last night.

I then looked over to the same wolf I fought last night.

"Hey I didn't catch your name last night before following you home?" I questioned, he just smiled.

"Don't worry I've been in the same position with many women before" he said smirking. I cringed at this. Anything to do with sex kind of just cringes me out now.

"But the name is Sam. And I see you have already met little Billy here" I nodded.

I then started to get out of bed. I stood up feeling a lot better and rested.

"Your looking a lot better now. Let's go get you some breakfast then" I smiled and nodded timidly.

I wasn't used to anyone being this nice to me. It had been a few months since my parents had died, and no one had payed much mind to me.

We headed outside into a small village. little children where running around outside playing. There was washing hung up on washing lines out side people's houses. It was a very sweet little village.

We then headed into a slightly bigger house where everyone was sitting around eating.

Lots of peoples stopped to stare at me. I would have thought they would have been use to new comers by now. Although the majority of the population where men and children. I couldn't see that many women only a few mothers.

But I guess a lot of the wolves here are run away rouges or omegas who have been kicked out there pack. Or maybe were just born outside of a pack. usually more men turn into rouges than women, but Male wolves are known for being more aggressive and having a problem with authority.

There are a fair amount of children as-well which is nice to see. This is nothing like how I imagined rouges to live. I thought it would be more lonely, a killed or be killed environment.

I know rouges killed my mother. But I can't let that hatred rule my life. I won't let revenge consume me. Because at the end of the day it won't bring back my mother or my father.

"Alright So today is porridge, hope that's ok?" He asked nervously whilst putting down a bowl in front of me.

"It's perfect Thank you" he smiled in return.

We sat in a comfortable silence eating. I'm so hungry.

"So you ready to meet everyone today. I can take you down to where we train and where you can help us out." Sam said whilst stuffing his face like it was his last meal on this planet.

"What exactly am I suppose to do, I've never really taught people to fight before" I said nervously.

Sure I know how to fight, my father was a Gamma for goodness sake. But I've never taught anyone.
Would I even bee good at it.

"Well from what I saw yesterday you have what it takes. I'm like a top fighter here and you pinned me easily. Who taught you how to fight anyways?" He asked curiously.

"My father" I felt that sting in my heart when I said that.

I miss him so much.

"Was he a warrior?"

No quite but I think it's best not to tell him.

"Uh yeah. He wanted me to learn to defend myself" I said trying not to think about why I was so determined to learn.

"Well, we only have a few fighting wolves. See everyone here has a job to help keep this village running. Some cook, some are in medicine. Then there are the farmers and the ones in charge of looking after the pups. So you can help train some of our new Male fighters." I nodded not really having a problem with it.

At least I wasn't cooking.

I hate cooking. It just reminds me of my time as an omega, although I'm good at I still hate doing it.

"Alright I'm ready when you are" truth is I'm a really nervous.

"Ok let's head down there then." Sam said grabbing our stuff and heading out the door.

We kept walking for a bit until we were near the edge of the village.

I looked around at all boy who stood around training. They where an ok build, they all looked between the ages of 16-25.

"Alright boys listen up. This here is Ally, she is the daughter of a warrior and last night when crossing into the boarders of our village I fought her. She showed great skills and beat me, and I have now recruited her to help train you all" Sam stated loudly.

Each wolf was staring at me with curiously and with a certain awe. Some even with disbelief.

I was fairly small, I have a strong stomach and a bit of muscle but I'm not that big so I can understand there disbelief.

But I've always like proving people wrong.

Word count: 1000

The Broken Luna On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara