Chapter 16

Super long one for you guys hope your happy :)
A bit about Sam in this one learning about him and his past which will all come into play later.

Please vote and comment

Love you all for all the support will try to update ASAP xxx love ya

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

heading down the stairs I could smell the thick stench of death. I cringed the further in I got.

I passed another few guards who looked at me and bowed. I could hear screams echo and bounce of the wet concrete walls. I could hear the sound of sliver chains and smell the thick sent of blood. I picked up my pace slightly and started looking through the bar windows of some of the jail cells looking for someone I knew.

In most cells I saw men who had been beaten into a lump of limbs on the floor. Stains of blood marking the walls. Most wolves down here were rouges or had broken pack rules.

Getting frustrated and lost in this maze of a jail I walked up to a strong looking guard getting ready to ask him for directions.

"Hello I'm looking for the cells of the newest rouges" I dated strongly.

I could see the hesitation in his eyes but he couldn't disobey my Luna command and without a word started leading me in a different direction.

After a while we stopped walking and he gestured with his large hand to the cells in front of me.

"Thank you" I said softly making his mouth twitch into a small smile.

"Your welcome Luna" he said pushing out his chest lightly before heading away slightly, but also keeping an eye on me.

I looked into the first cell to straight away recognise Sam.

He was dirty and bloody. He was crawled up in the corner of his cells silver chains locked to his feet leaving dark red burn marks.

I quickly got the guard to open the heavy door and ran to his side.

"Sam what's wrong? Are you ok? Are you hurt?" I said rising towards him.

Sam slowly looked up at me with a broken expression. I saw a small attempted smile break across his dirty face trying to hide all of his hurt.

"What would make you say that" he joked his voice sounding broken.

"What's going on?" I asked sitting against the wall next to him. I grabbed his hand inspecting it looking for injures and then the other.

Seeing he was mainly physically ok I turned my attention back to his face. I could see dry tears staining his face.

Sam doesn't cry.

What's going on.

He took a deep breath.

"Just my pass catching up to me" I furrowed my brows in confusion.

His past.

How can it catch up to him here. I've never seen him like this. I was shocked, I could see him trying to conceal all this hurt trying to be strong. Was he originally from this pack? What's going on, I can't bare to see him like this.

"Are you from blood Moon?" I questioned softly.

"No" I was almost happy at this but concealed any emotions this was about Sam.

"Then what's going on Sam, what's wrong?" He looked a bit hesitant.

I nodded encouraging him to explain.