Chapter 27

I was following behind the footsteps of the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. My heart beat in my throat, you could sense the uneasiness in the pack house as we quickly marched through it towards where Alpha Storm was supposedly there waiting for us.

The looks being shot our way, being ones of concern and worry as mothers were clutching the hands of there children, leading them out of the pack house.

What business does he have here. The blood moon pack and the blue moon pack haven't ever had many problems in the past. In fact to my recollection Williams father and his had a treaty many years ago. However the Alpha Storm did cause a lot of problems for William regarding his rouge attacks.

However it wasn't directly attacking Williams pack they were only one of the many packs effected. The reasoning for him being here is baffling me. The amount of possibilities filling my head.

I was so entrapped in my thoughts I bumped into Williams back my front being pushed up against his firm back, having not realised William had reached a full stop. Mating sparks danced all over my body looking up expecting to be met with his hazel eyes I was surprised to see them pitch black.

I could sense his lust, anger, fustration and if anything a little bit of worry. Of course not all directed at me.

"It's going to be okay. I'm sure there is no real threat in Alpha Storm visit here. If he had a violent intention surely he would have acted by now." I reassured him. I'm not too sure sure why I did that. I could see the emotions bubbling beneath the surface and that amount of bottled emotions couldn't be good for anyone.

I could see a sense of composure subsume him allowing my worry to dissipate a little.

Without saying a word to me he turned to a guard.

"Take the Luna to my Chambers, and take some guards with you I want her kept there untill this is over."

And just like that any thought of accomplishment of getting through to him was gone.

And just like that William followed by his following commands and some other pack guards fled into the room.

"Come Luna allow us to asscourt you" one guard said bowing his head briefly whilst guiding me towards the direction of the stairs.

"No. As a Luna I deserve to be in there with everyone else I wish to know what's going on and I will."

"But the Alpha has-"

"I know I was there, thankyou for your concern but however I'm going to be heading in there." I said turning my back on them and heading towards the two doors.

"Luna please all-" I cut them off

"Under other circumstances I would wilfully go with you but I need to be in there. You are more than welcome to join me but I will be going in non the less"

I pushed open the doors walking in with many wolves heated eyes on me. As I continued walking down the long length of the room. Reaching the end I could see William fuming his muscles clenching and his upper lip almost twitching with anger. But I know he could no longer order me to leave for he doesn't want to risk me not obeying. For he would be seen as an Alpha who couldn't control his Luna, a man with little control. It would make our pack look weak and he knows it. He knows he can't control me for I owe him nothing, not loyalty or respect or any other of the privileges of having a mate. I was a wild card the one thing in his life he couldn't control. I could see the fit of anger raging under his skin as he looked at me his eyes burning through me.

You could sense the tension in the room every wolf here was on edge apart from one. Turning to the large seat positioned in the shadows, where a large figure loomed.