Chapter 24

Announcement : About assumptions of the story line!

I have had a lot of comments and DM's saying I'm going to make her fall for her rapist!!!

This is not a book like a lot of other werewolf books and I can assure you that it is a lot harder to predict than that. That is why I used Williams mom as an example of a story in which the girl does fall for the rapist and look how I made it turn out. Because I can assure you I wanted something different. I have read books where the girl has been abused by here mate and it is made okay by the reader. Where the girls mate is cold and an asshole and disrespectful! But it is okay and it is that toxic attitude that I hate. I'm going to show you all actual love, sex, war, conflict and the fight that comes in empowering women.

So please no one assume my ending and stop reading my book because you assume it will turn out that way. I have a lot of twist coming but this little announcement is just to tell you that no I'm not doing a classic wattpadd fall for a very toxic boy story. Well not in the sense you think or Mabye it is or mabye it is not at all, but you don't know I'm just spontaneous like that. 😂  anyways back to what I was saying....

But keep in mind Yes the character is a very strong and independent women but she is trying to change this patriarchal society. The toxic and unfair living conditions for women but it would be naive of her to think she can fight this entire battle on her own. She is in the pervious paragraph coming to some sort of compromise with William. But please don't let the comprise fool you into thinking that is going to be the rest of the plot line.
The happily ever after and they are going to fall madly in love by acting like they are in love. Come on guys have more faith in me please 😂.

Sorry this wasn't a chapter but one is coming soon I just need time to write. Alright thanks a bunch guys!