Chapter 28

"Are you crazy! what do you think you were doing 10 witches! How dare you it is not your place." William was seething at the mouth. 

"And where is my place back in your chambers?!" I said my voice mono tone as I decided to pour myself a drink from the whiskey positioned at the side of his desk.

"I was protecting you, do you have any idea who he is?" William questioned his eyes burning into mine so many emotions swirling around all coming to the surface for the first time.

"I know dam well who he is! You know he could take down this pack if he would chose too. we had to end up giving some of our proceededs to him in the end it was unavoidable. but I halved what he was offering, I helped this pack." I snapped back before taking my first few sips.

"It was not your place" he said calming down a bit walking slowly towards me.

"I am Luna. It is my place."

This comment causing his eyes to light up a bit.

"A Luna's place is at my side. You are my mate and you stood unmarked in front of a very dominate and Alpha wolf. That could been seen as a weak point in our pack an unmarked Luna If you are seen a liability" I could feel the testosterone pulsing off his figure and he stared me down daring me to interrupt him.

"And witches what the fuck is that for?" He said now reaching for my wrists forcing me to put down my drink.

"Ah I understand now. You aren't mad that I was there negotiating. I can tell a part of you liked it. relishing in the fact I was talking about your pack as if it was my own. And if I'm accepting the pack and therefore accepting you. So don't pretend your mad because of the fact I was negotiating as this packs Luna. Your just angry at me being unmarked in a room of a stronger male." I could feel Williams hold on my arm loosen a bit, conforming what I had just said.

"I will not entertain this male ego of yours.
It is not my job to make you feel like you are a man. Because I can't make you something you are not."
And just like that the strong grip he once had on my wrist was now completely broken whereas his eyes never left mine.

I could feel his wolf basically pawing at me from inside him. Was that too far. My wolf was wining in my head longing to comfort and sooth his wolf but I could find it in me to move.
There was a shift in Williams eyes as he saw my dominance over my wolf reframing her from him. There was hurt and anger but mostly sadness which consumed his eyes which still held mine.

"However as far at Alpha Storm I know who he is. I don't want a testosterone powered man controlling my life. And he is the definition of it. If that is what you are seriously worried about forget it, you don't have anything to worry about." My voice was soft as I could muster the best comfort I could for him and his wolf.

After another moment of silence, William broke it with a slight crack of his deep voice.

"I know why you can't except me. You have explained that to me. I-I am getting to understand it more. I can not fathom what I have done to you and the pain I have caused you. It was wrong for me to have demanded what I did so soon. I am not giving up on us. I know I can't undo what I have done. But I will do everything in my power to secure you as my mate."

That last sentence snapped me out of the hypnotised state I was in.

"Secure me?" My voice weak.

Still after what seemed like an apology although the words 'I'm sorry' were not actually muttered he still used the dialect comparing me to an object. It was not a confession of love or admiration.

"I am not an object to secure. I don't want a man or a mate. You ruined that for me. I don't want the sickly possessive touch of a man, they are toxic and suffocating. Alpha Storm isn't your problem. It is your exceeding urge to dominate me to control me. That is how you lost me before and that is why I will never truely be your mate. You are ignorant. You don't have a right to be jealous and act this way. You don't own me. I know I'm acting Luna and I will play that roll to the fullest. Don't let your wolf slip out again in attempt to weaken me."

"That wasn't what I was insinuatin-"

"I have to head to the hospital." I cut him off.

Just as I was reaching for the door Williams husky voice stopped me.

"There is a ball tonight. We are entertaining for Alpha Storm and some others members of his pack. You are expected to be there at my side playing Luna. No more stunts. Your rouge friend is expected there too."

I simply nodded my head and without any further interaction left the room.

Ball scene is gonna be good... working on it 
A bit more time with Alpha Storm!!! Bit of one on one time !!!!! Aghhh get exiting!!!

Word count: 927