Chapter 19

"Who was that!" Sam asked trying to sit up slightly.

I sighed in relief from seeing my friend awake thank god.

"Oh just one of my friends and William. How are you feeling?" I questioned whilst searching his face looking for any indication of pain.

"I'm fine Ally don't worry. But that mate of your has quite the temper."

I felt my facial expressions darken

"He is no mate of mine" I basically growled thinking of the possibility of mating with that man.

"Sorry Sorry I forgot, hey how long have I been out anyways." Sam said adjusting his sitting position a little.

"Only a day, but don't you ever scare me like that again, I thought you were going to die and I was going to lose you." I said whilst sitting down by his bed side table.

"Ah don't worry about me love, I'm like a crockroach hard to kill and I always come back." I scoffed at his poor attempt of a joke.

"Did you really have to make that gross analogy?" I questioned.

"Yes. yes I did" he stated. I could feel my heart lighten up just a bit by talking to him.

"Wait I was meant to ask this the second I saw you yesterday but where's billy?" Sam said suddenly out of the blue.

"Don't worry when I was looking for you I found out where he is being kept he is in the orphanage with the other children. We can head to see him as soon as your better." I reassured him gently, I know how he treats little billy as if he was his own.

"Ally I'm fine. I promise." He said squeezing my hand a little. I smiled down at him a little.

He amazes me every time I'm with him. Unlike anyone I've ever met, even when he is the one in a hospital bed he is the one consoling me.

"Please get some more sleep." I said rubbing his hand a little.

"Ha yes mother."

Williams p.o.v

( just so you guys know there is gonna be some real drama soon but I have to have a few slightly more boring paragraphs to build up too it so bare with me!!)

After having Sams hospital door slammed in my face I could feel my wolf surfacing. Itching to rip the door off it's hinges and cut off that little mutts life supply. The way her eyes held concern for him, the way she touched him. I could feel the tint of red cloud my eyesight.

I know she is angry but I am well within my rights as her mate to have fought sam, to prove my worth to her my strength.
I am the stronger male, she is mine. She was made for me as I was her. She need to understand that and I will teach it to her one way or another.

I know I've put her through a lot, more than she deserves and it pains me, it does. But me raping her was out of my control. My wolf had started to show itself back then and my wolf comes from a strong and pure blood line and mush have sensed she was our mate before me or she even knew it. He took control and took what was his. I didn't have control over him, I still struggle now but she can't hang onto this resentment of me forever. She has a duty to me and to this pack.

She is a Luna, she is what will make me and this pack stronger. She is the perfect match to me.

I'm trying not to force her into anything for I don't want her resentment but I've been waiting and I'm growing impatient. I have been so good since having her here. I haven't killed off those this that rouges she calls family. I spared that mutts life, two things I would have never done. She keeps pushing me and I'm reaching my limit. She is so stubborn she would rather have her neck ripped out than submit to me.

I know how strong she is both physically and mentally, which is why I might have to play this little game differently.

I am the Alpha who has taken over pack, killed thousands. I was beating full grown males and forcing them into submission since a young age. My father was the best and now I am.

The anger I felt was consuming me. Packs fear and respect me my pack looks up to me yet she doesn't.

She is strong. It doesn't surprise me. She was made for me an amazing and strong alpha female a top alpha female for the top Alpha male. I didn't expect my mate to be easy to win over. But this is worse than I could have imagined.

I know my parents had a rough start to their mateship as well. I know my mother had other plans and my father helped straighten her out into the great and famous Luna she is today. I don't know the exact story but they are happily together now because In the end the mate bond always wins.

I know she fights well and wants to dominate. It's in her blood too. She may beat and dominate other males and she may be the strongest female but I am the strongest and fittest male. I am meant to dominate, I can't and won't be submissive.

I'm heading to my fathers for some advice, one way or another she is mine and I will break through those walks no matter what I have to do or who I have to kill.

Hey guys sorry it's short just wanted to give you a little something. I have come up with some cool new twists that are gonna come and Williams parents story is gonna be awesome and I really wanna reveal it.

Just so you know in this story I really wanted to capture a patriarchal society where women are repressed. I am also gonna show possibilities to over come it. I am a feminist and am of course making the main character a strong independent women who refuses to be repressed. This isn't going to be a story where she falls for him so fast.

I hate that so much when I see that happen. So stay tuned I know it sucks I'm still writing and I'm gonna try my best to keep regularly updating but I will. Xxx

Please vote

Word count: 1092