Chapter 8

It's been 8 months since I've arrived in the rouge village.

This village has felt more like home than anywhere I've ever lived. I fell in love with all the village people. I've earned the respect of all the fighters.
I've been training them for some time now and they have improved immensely.

I'm still staying with Sam and Billy. Billy has been opening up more and more. I found his mother went rouge when she was pregnant with him after her mate rejected her but she died at child birth making billy an orphan.

But Sam took him in and treats him like a brother. Billy has never really had any kind of parents.
He is shy and sweet and is everything good and innocent in this world.

Sam still hasn't told me his story but I respect that it's a hard story for him to tell. I also haven't told anyone about my old life. It's in the past and that where I intend to leave it.

I've just tucked Billy into bed for the night and am heading out to meet Sam in a bit to do our boarder patrol run.

I then headed over to my bed where I took out a pen and paper and started a sketch.
I've always loved art as a child but after William raping me I just stopped drawing.
I didn't realise how much I missed it.

Suddenly a distressed wolf howl was heard just before Sam bursted through my door. Worry clouding his emotions.

"The blood moon pack are raiding our village."

And just like that my whole world shattered.

The blood moon pack.

My old pack.

They can't be here no. Why. They can't see me.

"ALLY WE NEED TO GO" I snapped out of my trance. I had never seen Sam like this before.

He looked distraught and worried. He had always been so calm.

I shot out of my bed following him outside.

What I saw shocked me.

Houses had been set on fire, children where being caught and taken over the shoulders of blood moon pack soldiers.

I could see mothers crying and fathers fighting being beaten down. It was chaotic. There were so many blood moon members here fighting.

We didn't stand much of a chance.

I snapped out of my state of shock when a solider attempted to grab me. I moved out the way hitting him square in the jaw. I then kicked him in the stomach. I could feel him shake meaning he was about to shift.

I then heard a woman scream, I headed off running in her direction. I scanned the scene of fighting wolves looking for the woman. A wolf rammed into my side snapping its teeth at me. I then shifted into my wolf growling back at the wolf before jumping on him aiming for his neck.

I've never killed a wolf or a person before. I don't know what I should do. These blood moon pack members are killing us ruthlessly, I remember them all being amazing fighters but I never thought of them as how they are acting right now. Murderous.

I managed to pin my opponent to the ground, my teeth wired around his neck. I don't know what I should do. I don't think I can end a life like this.

Abruptly a loud dark growl echoed through the trees, making my opponent still beneath me.

And just like that everything fell silent and everything in sight stilled. I hesitantly let go of the wolf's neck but still stood on top of him asserting my dominance.

My wolf was unsettled for some reason. My eyes dart around my eyes link with Sam, his eyes held sadness and anger but worry.

I then smelt the most intoxicating smell. It made me want to go and find it but I held back now is not the time to and abandon my family.

I wanted to mind link Sam but can't due to us being rouges for we are not connected like a pack.

Then at the clearing a huge black wolf started walking towards us, his strong muscles clearly moving under his fur. His sent was alluring.
Power and dominance radiating off him in waves.

He was clearly an Alpha.

Wait.

The blood moon Alpha.

William.

At just that second his eyes met with mine and just like that my life shattered again as my wolf said the fatal words.

Mate.

Word count: 776

Hey guys, sorry this ones a bit short but I'm going to upload another short one in like five minutes. I write like three chapters today so enjoy xxx