Chapter Eleven

***

Soon enough, everyone had returned from their missions. Jirou and Kaminari were in the worst condition - Kaminari had gone into idiot mode, with a large scratch just above his eye, and Jirou had a nasty-looking graze on her torn trousers. She also had a thin slice across her torso. Bakugo and Kirishima, however, appeared all right for the most part - they were both exhausted, and Bakugo had lost one of his gauntlets, but apart from a few small scratches, they seemed to have gotten out fairly unharmed.

You stood still for a while, talking with Ochaco about the difficulty of the course. She had a few bruises and an unpleasant scratch on her cheek, but Recovery Girl had cleared those up perfectly. Ochaco had been teleported to the ice zone, where everything was heavy and barely anything was not attached to the zone. Luckily, Deku was able to break a large mass of ice so that Ochaco could use the pieces as weapons. The scratch had come from missing a sharp-clawed ice creature.

Sighing, you closed both your eyes, before Aizawa started to speak.

"Right. Now that everyone is back and healed, I'd like to speak to you all."

The area suddenly became silent.

"You all know why we train extra hard. Your performance today was not very pleasing - if you had been in a real fight, without the safety of an exit, many of you would be dead. At U.A., you are lucky to have such strong defences and someone with as good a quirk as Recovery Girl's. One day, potentially sometime soon, you're going to need your quirks. You are going to need to fight on your own. We can't protect you much longer... the League of Villains is becoming more powerful. On the other hand... you did well. You were able to fight a large number of villains and make it as far as you did. In a real-life situation, you may have been able to reach the level of a Pro Hero. Congratulations."

Some people high-fived, others just nodded in acknowledgement.

"Now, everyone get back to the coach. It'll be lunchtime when we get back."

Everyone filed onto the coach, chattering excitedly. You smiled, ready to rest on the journey back. Everyone scrambled to the nearest seat, not caring where they had sat before, and settled down. You smirked as you noticed some of the most likely couples - Ochaco and Izuku were sitting next to each other, as were Kirishima and Bakugo, Jirou and Kaminari were sharing ear buds, Hagakure and Sero were excitedly chatting - and you noticed most seats were gone. That's when you noticed it - the only seat you could see was next to Mineta. He smiled deviously as he traced your eye line. You couldn't see anywhere else... You stepped towards the seat, taking a deep breath, before you felt someone tap your arm. Shoto was looking out of the window.

"Don't sit next to that pervert. There's a seat here."

He tilted his head to the side, gesturing to the empty seat next to him.

"Thank you."

You sat down, and turned to see Mineta growing mushrooms on his seat. You sighed, putting on your earphones. A calm song played, and you closed your eyes. Your head slowly sank to the side, resting on whatever your head could find. You didn't care what it was. You were so sleepy...

Shoto flinched at the pressure on his shoulder. He blushed, realising it was (Y/N), fast asleep. He thought of moving you, but where else could he put you? Besides, he was strangely enjoying it. A blush danced across his face, before he looked down at his phone. He'd have to research what this odd feeling was. For now, he settled with the sleeping girl on his shoulder.

Good night, (Y/N)

***