Epilogue

You know what? Have this chapter early UwU

***

"Mh... (Y/N), its 7AM...Shoto asked you on a date?!"

It was crazy fast how quickly that girl got to your room. She was whisper-yelling.

"You should have told me earlier! Omigosh what are you going to wear? Squee (Y/N) I'm so happy for you! It's about time anyways..."

"We took less time than you and Izuku did."

"SHADDAP!"

You both laughed, before nerves set in again. Shoto wanted to take you to the fair ground by the docks - you had never been on a date, so now you were very worried. Luckily Ochaco seemed to have an idea, as she instantly rifled through your wardrobe. She quickly pulled out a plastic-wrapped dress - the one which you had bought at the mall with Mina.

"Squee, this is so perfect! Heh - he won't even know what to say."

You blushed, smoothing out the puffy skirt. You had to admit, you looked cute. You decided to leave your hair loose, but placed a black headband with a rose on your head. Ochaco was blushing and clapping like an excited child as you admired your reflection.

Once you and Ochaco had eaten some rice, you both walked out. Your nerves had not yet been calmed, but you were excited to see him. You'd been spending most of your time with him in the few weeks he was in hospital, but thanks to Recovery Girl he was now fully healed. Part of you was also anxious - spending time with Shoto at the hospital was one thing, going out on a date was another.

However, you soon arrived at the fair ground - it was cliché, but it was guaranteed to be a good time. You waved goodbye to Ochaco, and waited next to the fair ground's entrance. You slowly began to read 'Midnight' again, knowing you were in the final chapters. You'd have to research a good one to read next.

"(Y/N)."

Your eyes shot upwards, smiling and blushing as you realised Shoto had arrived. He was exactly on time. Your nerves melted away, as you accepted Shoto's extended hand. You blushed a little as you noticed he was wearing the scarf you had bought him.

"You look amazing, by the way. But you'd look perfect in anything."

"So do you, Shoto."

You both blushed a little once more, before purchasing some tokens. You both had a great time - first, you went on the Haunted House. It was surprisingly scary, and you clung to a smirking Shoto the whole time. Next you tried the coconut shy - Shoto won you a fluffy penguin plush. It was too big, but you loved it anyway. Shoto was slightly jealous of the attention it was getting from you.

Finally, after lots more rides, candyfloss and games, the two of you sat on the Ferris Wheel. You leaned against Shoto, head on his shoulder, his arm around you, the plush on your lap. You felt blissful. Everything the two of you had gone through - the pain, re misery, the depression - it had all led to this. All that mattered was you had your Shoto.

And he had you.