Chapter Fourteen

***

The rest of the week went by uneventfully, although now you spent more time with Shoto. You enjoyed spending time with him, and getting to know him. Finally, the weekend came, and everyone was exhausted. You were looking forward to a nice, long rest after your tiring first week. As you were finishing the last piece of maths homework, you noticed Ochaco sitting down beside you.

"Hi (Y/N)!"

You smiled and looked up. Any excuse from homework was welcome.

"Hello. How are you?"

"Good! I have a question. Tomorrow, all the girls are going shopping at the mall, just for some fun. Wanna join us?"

You thought for a moment. You didn't have any plans - plus, it'd be nice to get to know the other girls. You seemed to be sticking to Shoto, Ochaco and occasionally Izuku a lot - you didn't want to make that a habit.

"Sure, sounds like fun. What ti-"

But Ochaco had already rushed off. You sighed, looking down at your homework. Then, just as you were about to put pen to paper, another distraction arose.

"SHIT FOR BRAINS, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU PUT MY HOODIE?!"

"I don't have it, Bakubro."

"THEN WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?!"

You sighed - you had gotten used to the angry hedgehog boy's antics. Only right now, it wasn't what you wanted. Luckily, Bakugo soon sulked off to his room, and you were left alone again. Finally, you could do your homework. 

You heard the kettle starting to boil. For some reason, this high-pitched sound frustrated you. It was strange - usually you tolerated it well, since someone was always boiling it. You sighed, waiting for Denki to leave, before returning your paper. Then, you heard someone call you.

"(Y/N)-"

"CAN NO ONE BE QUIET FOR TWO SECONDS?!"

However, you immediately regretted yelling as you realised that you had shouted in Shoto's face. You quickly stood up and bowed.

"Shoto, I'm so sorry! I thought you were someone else, there was just a lot of noise and-"

"It's fine."

Shoto seemed perfectly normal, but you still didn't feel right. You tried to think of a way to make it up to him.

"Um.. Do you want tea or something? I can make you a drink, it's no trouble."

"No thanks, but weren't you trying to do your homework?"

You blushed, looking up, and that's when you realised - Shoto was trying to cover up a small smile. He seemed to find your embarrassment entertaining. You sighed, starting the calculations. Sin rule was probably one of your least favourite topics - it just gets to the point where it's very confusing. Shoto sat down next to you, and began browsing through his phone. You noticed he was reading the same shojo as you.

"Oh, you like Midnight too?"

Shoto looked at you, somewhat surprised. He didn't usually talk about manga, so he just nodded his head and returned to his phone. Soon, you had finished the homework, and sat back in the chair, exhausted. You closed your eyes, relaxing. After a while, Shoto tapped your shoulder - you sat up groggily, and noticed the time. It was already 10pm.

"Oh, thank you. Sleep well Shoto."

"Good night, (Y/N)."

***

You woke up, instantly regretting leaving your door unlocked. Ochaco was shaking you, grinning. You had forgotten about the mall.

"Come on, breakfast is ready! We're leaving in 15 minutes!"

You quickly got up, changing into a pair of jeans and an off-shoulder (F/C) blouse. Normally, you'd spend longer on your appearance, but you didn't have the time this morning. You left your hair down in (H/L) waves, rushing down to the kitchen. Mina grinned at you.

"Wow (Y/N)! I've never seen you out of your U.A. uniform before - you look so cute!"

You blushed, muttering a quiet thank you, before quickly eating your toast. The second you finished, Mina dragged you away.

"Come on (Y/N)! We're going to have so much fun!"