9

9
My door burst open and Dave grabbed my hips, pinning me to the wall. Before I could stop him he kissed me deeply. It was our first kiss since the first night when I'd hit him up, which was hard to believe considering the amount of times we'd slept together; but like I said before - there was no romance, it was just lust.

He pulled away and held my hands.
"I didn't mean what I said earlier - I do want a relationship with you. I was scared to admit I had feelings for you but I care about you so much, Gracie, and you're worth it."

I smiled up at him and saw something in his eyes, they were softer.

"So are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I teased.

He nodded and kissed me softly before pulling me gently to my bed. We spent the night together, just sleeping and it was such a good feeling to wake up in his arms.

"So are we going to tell your family?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, I think they'll be pleased. I don't do relationships normally and my mum loves you anyway so I think she'll be proud of me."

I smiled at him and we walked down into the kitchen hand in hand.

"Mum, Dad, James. There's something we need to tell you. I'm dating Gracie."

They all smiled and congratulated us, but when the others weren't looking, James shot me a look. I excused myself to the bathroom and James followed a little while after.

"What the hell are you thinking, Gracie? Dave doesn't date people, and look how unhappy he makes you. Why can't you be satisfied just sleeping with him? You don't need to get your feelings involved because you'll just get hurt and I can't see you hurt again, especially not by my brother."

I was grateful James cared for me but he didn't understand.

"James, please just be happy for me. Dave told me about how he never dates, but he said I'm different and he has feelings for me. I really think we can make this work. I know what he's like but he's different around me."

James just sighed and told me to be careful. When I saw Dave, I stopped him kissing me and sat on the bed.

"Gracie?"

"Scott warned me about you and I've seen what you can get like. Are you sure you 100% want to date me because I don't want to get hurt again?"

Dave sighed and sat next to me, taking my hand and turning to face me directly.

"Listen Gracie, I know I don't have the best history with girls, or you, for that matter - but what I do know is that you make me feel alive and I will do everything in my power to make you happy with me. We can take things as fast or as slow as you want because for you I have all the time in the world. Please just know I would never hurt you and I care about you so much."

I smiled and kissed his cheek but he turned his head and kissed me properly. We spent the rest of the day together just talking about ourselves, because despite all the time we'd spent together, we didn't really know a lot about each other.

Dave told me a lot about his past which was quite dark but I was grateful he'd trusted me enough to tell me. Before he came back to live with his parents, he'd been sleeping at different places every night. He drank a lot and did some drugs so couldn't keep a stable job, but went street fighting to earn money for food.

He'd been clean for a month and hadn't been to a fight for a while either. He said he'd got in with the wrong crowd and wanted to distance himself from people from his past now that he'd changed. I was proud that he'd overcome his struggles and even offered to help find him a job.

Dave Franco - Addicted to you जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें