Chapter 2

Hadley was 2 years old when she took her first steps. She was 3 years old when she stated that jarvis, dumm-e and butterfingers were her big brothers. That had tony nearly crying of sheer pride. Hadley was 4 years old when she began homeschool. She was 5 years old when she began exhibiting the full extent of her creativity.

Hadley was 6 years old when her dad met his first soulmate. He was a stern but sweet man named harold 'happy' hogan. When hadley was introduced to him, she simply smiled at the man. "Hi, so you're one of my daddy's soulmates?" She quirked her head to the side, almost like a confused puppy.

When happy admitted that he is just that, she grinned a wide, toothy smile. "I'm gonna call you papa then." Happy gave the girl a smile. She was one of the few outside of his family who would have the honor of seeing it.

Hadley was 7 years old when her dads told her about her mom and father. She took it all in stride, even at the young age. She told them how it didnt change anything, how she didnt love them any less. She began to refer to lily and james as mother and father.

Hadley was 8 years old when she and her dads met their 3rd. The reason they met at the same time was because Hadley had gotten sick, and happy and tony didnt want to force her to stay home with the robots and homeschool teacher being her only company.

So hadley was sitting in the corner of Tony's office, playing tea party with her stuffed animals, watching movies on her dads phone, and coloring. Currently though she was coloring a detailed picture of her family.

In the top left corner she drew her mother and father watching over her from above. Directly below them were happy, and tony. On the bottom right corner she drew U, Dumm-e, and butterfingers. She then drew Jarvis and grandma maria in the top right corner of the paper.

It was at that moment a woman by the name of Virginia 'pepper' potts walked in. When hadley heard the 3 gasps of happy, tony and pepper, she glanced up and realised what was happening. She smiled, her daddy and papa would finally feel completely content.

She soon got back to her drawing while her parents talked. Next to happy and tony she began to draw pepper. When she was done with that she drew herself in the middle, surrounded by her family. She had just finished the drawing and was signing the back of the paper when hadley heard them call her name.

She finished up signing it and walked over to her parents. "Hadley, this is pepper, she's our-" hadley interrupted them. "Other soulmate? Yeah, I could tell. I drew this for you." She handed the picture to them with a smirk on her face. She then skipped back to her corner.

The trio stared after her for a minute before shrugging and looking down at the picture. Pepper smiled pridefully when she saw herself included in the drawing of the family. Hadley had also labeled the paper with who everyone was.

While pepper was confused by the two labeled 'mother' and 'father' in the corner, she was ecstatic to learn that hadley had listed her under 'mommy'. Pepper caught Hadley's eye and motioned her over. She gave the little girl a hug and told how she would love to be her mommy.

Hadley beamed happily and hugged her mommy once more. She wouldn't trade her family for anything in the world. Well them and her soulmates. But hadn't met them yet so for now it was just her family.

Hadley was 9 years old when she began asking questions about her accidental magic and magic in general. Tony explained it to her as best as he could manage, being a no-maj/muggle himself.

She was 10 years old when she was the flower girl in her mom, dad, and pops wedding. Her momma's nephews were the ring bearers, her uncle Rhodey officiated the wedding, there was no bridesmaids or groomsmen. The only person in aside from close friends and family was the photographer. It was a beautiful wedding.

When Hadley's parents were debating releasing the photos for the public to see, hadley made a desicion.
The reason they didnt want to release them was to keep Hadley's existence a secret to keep her safe from people who could want to hurt her dad.

Hadley told them she would be fine. She already has 3 bodyguards, and has jarvis built into her smartwatch thanks to tony. She wanted the world to know about her. Then she wouldnt have to live so hidden away.

Besides the world needed to be blessed with amazingly gorgeous pics of her parents and their wedding. So they called a friend of theirs who had been at the wedding. The friend was a woman named valerie winters.

She worked as a journalist for a media group dedicated to the stark family publicity: stark & co media. She was someone they trusted not to spread lies and slander about them. Val had been trying to get a promotion for some time now and knew this would help her career.

As such she was eternally grateful of them giving her the honor of being the one to cover the articles about the wedding and stark child. Soon enough stark&co magazines were completely sold out of copies, and val had gotten a large promotion.

 Soon enough stark&co magazines were completely sold out of copies, and val had gotten a large promotion