Chapter 7

The summer after her first year Hogwarts was one of Hadley's favorites. Firstly, she had actual friends aside from her robot brothers, who liked her for her and not her money or fame. Second, she found out that pepper was pregnant, she was going to be a big sister. She was ecstatic and instantly dragged her friends with her to the mall to buy gifts for her future brother or sister.

She cast a glamour on herself so the press wouldn't follow her and headed out. The things she bought included 3 onesies that said 'if I could talk I'd say I love my big sister', and 'enjoy the little things', and even a personalized 'my daddy is tony stark, what can you do?" She also got a shirt for herself that said 'big sis in the making'. She was thrilled.

She spent every day taking the time to talk to pepper's belly and telling the new baby all about it's amazing family. pepper, tony, and happy thought it was adorable. That summer consisted of trips to disneyland, universal studios, and carowinds, amongst other places. Hadley was happier than she could ever remember being. She loved the idea of being a big sister.

She also began to work on her artistic talents and even started asking for a tutor so she could learn to speak other languages. She wanted to learn russian and french. They both seemed like cool languages and she figured it could be beneficial for her in the future. And she had always loved art in every form so she also worked on improving her realistic drawings and paintings. She was getting pretty good at it.

That summer was also spent talking to her parents and getting snape fired. After they knew he was well and truly gone, hadley asked her dad about her godfather. Tony was appalled at the news that sirius hadn't received a trial and instantly began planning on how to get in contact with the ministry without them completely ignoring him.

Hadley decided to get a head start and plan for after sirius was released. She had done some digging through her pureblood etiquette books as well as her mother and father's school journals. That gave her the knowledge that after release, sirius could blood adopt draco. She also learned that remus excelled at D.A.D.A and sirius at history of magic.

This lead to her idea of them taking up the teaching positions at hogwarts once fully capable. She was obviously very happy with this idea and told her dad all about it. He agreed that it was a brilliant plan. Tony was struggling. He, being a muggle would not help him out if he planned to talk to the ministry, as they likely wouldnt care about a muggle's opinion.

This meant that he had to have an esteemed aura about him when he met up with the minister and his officials. Overall, the consultation, investigation, trial, and compensation would take a long time. A year at least. But, even the slightest hope was amazing to think about. Especially in draco's particular situation with parents. His home was not a good environment for him to be in.

His parents werent very happy he hadn't gotten into slytherin and were very negligent parents as it is. They were far more caught up in their respective affairs to worry about their own son. Needless to say, hadley was looking forward to getting him out of that house and into one with a caring set of parents. Especially since it would make him officially her cousin, like she already thought of him as.

That was why the summer between first and second year was an extremely hectic and busy one, that hadley and her family was enthusiastic and well prepared for.