5)Asch x Reader (pt.2)| Sanctuary -- Smut

Synopsis: You meant the world to him... all he thought about was you.... Perhaps the two of you were meant to meet again

Word count: 1724

5 years. It's been 5 years since your disappearance, since you vanished from Asch's life. The light of his life, gone in a snap. Gone forever...

Or so he thought. Little did you know that the two of you would meet again on Earth...

What seemed like an ordinary day for you turned into a head spinning mess that one fateful day. Who would have thought that such a menial task as taking out the trash could reunite the daemos prince with the love of his life. Like any good citizen would, you took the prince and his knights under your wing so they could at least try to function as regular humans.

Today was similar, it seemed like an ordinary day for the daemos prince as he studied your movements as you meandered through the hall to the bookshelf. You just came back from a relatively quiet day at the Bank. Nothing much happened. Clients came in and out, making deposits, and taking out loans. It truly was as bore. Thankfully, you had a companion with you: Harry Potter, the novel you currently finished. Book in hand, you put back the fifth book in the Harry Potter series. It didn't go as planned, as the bookshelf toppled over. You braced yourself for the impact, but it never came.

You looked up to come face-to-face with none other than the daemos prince himself: Asch. You were trapped between the cold wall and his warm grasp. His eyes flickered as he studied your expression. Something about him rendered you motionless. You mutter a small "thank you" as you cautiously peeled yourself off of his grip and carrying on with your day.

The feeling was odd, the way Asch looked at you. His eyes searched your expression in earnest, desperate for an answer of some sorts. Something about you made him go crazy. It was the same feeling that a certain daemos gave him...Something inside of his mind clicked. It had to be them... Something inside him thought — nay, he knew — it was the same (y/n) (l/n) that vanished from his life all those years ago. The same daemos who stole his Highness's heart and broke it within the same moon. The love of his life.

"(Y/n)?" He spoke as you turned around "did you ever find your purpose?" He finally found out.

"So you finally figured it out, your highness?" You caressed his face with a smile.

Tears filled his vision as the realization hit him. It was you... and for the first time in years, he could physically touch you, feel you in his own grasp... you were in fact real. The prince immediately embraced you. He held you tight, as if you were an apparition that could disappear any second. Your captor's arms snaked around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

His lips met yours, sending shivers down your spine. Your breathing deepened. His hand traveled from your waist to your already-loose tie, tugging it off. Your captor's lips lightly grazed your collar bones, causing a yelp to escape from your mouth. Asch seemed to notice, taking the opportunity to nip your skin. I hope that's not... He left a hickey. His lips traveled back to your neck, leaving a burning trail of passion behind them. Asch searched your neck, looking for the perfect spot. After all, you were the canvas, and he was the painter. You froze as he bit in, sending a burning sensation throughout your body... Asch's touch held you prisoner in his grasp.

He suddenly stopped, as he pulled you into the wall and into his opulent bedroom. Your back made contact with the wall again, and began to trail down your neck, down to the collarbone, and lower...

You gasped for air as the prince nipped away at your flesh. He left a mark, a message to everyone in this world: you belonged to him. You were his, and he was yours, together you would rule Daemos — when the time came, of course — and Earth along with it. His voice Moaned your name as you tangled your fingers into his hair.