11) Pierce x Reader (smut) | the Chemistry

Word count: 1321

Synopsis: Pierce wants some attention...

Author's note: I'm a bit rusty when it comes to writing smut, so please leave some feedback! The song linked above is the inspiration for this. I like to put my playlist on shuffle and write a fic based on the first song that comes up.

—————

There was an unspoken chemistry between the two of you and everyone felt it. The way you and Pierce just clicked was enough of a signal that your relationship could be more than just friends. You fell for him fast, while Pierce? Well, you didn't know what he felt...

...Pierce had never felt this way towards anyone. The fluttering feeling in the pit of his stomach, the bad-ump of his heart, and the tightening feeling in between his pants whenever he thought of you for too long, was all bundled up into this complicated emotion inside of this daemos. It wasn't exactly lust, nor was it exactly passion.

He couldn't quite sort out his feelings, but what he did know, was that he was extremely happy to be by your side. As a general in the army, he was respected and put on a pedestal. You were the first outsider to treat him like a companion, and he loved the attention you gave him.

Of course, you couldn't be devoted to him, you still had to care for the other daemos. Today more so than usual. Asch was causing a ruckus with some other humans and you had to step in and mediate the problem. And what a surprise, Noi had come down with a fever and you had to nurse him back to health. It seemed like you had to do everything for the daemos.

You sighed as you walked with Pierce to his room, seeing him off. But before you could go, Pierce grabs your hand, and you turn around.

"Is something wrong?" You inquire. He remains silent before muttering "I... you..." and again. "I think I fancy you..." your cheeks flush at his statement before you reply.

"I- Perhaps I fancy you as well..." you avert your eyes before feeling a tug on your wrist. Perhaps fueled by his own jealousy, Pierce snatched your wrist and pulled you into his room, setting your body on the bed. His form hovered over yours as his list-filled eyes traced your figure, taking your beauty in. He could almost taste you. Slowly, Pierce began to pepper kisses all over your neck and down to your collarbones.

"H-hey! That tickles!" You stifle a laugh before wrapping your arms around Pierce.

"I want you, y/n..." Pierce parted his lips and let out a hum while leaning in to your right ear. "I want to make you mine..." his hand slithers up to your inner thigh as his eyes settle on yours.

You feel the heat rise to your cheeks as you let out a reply. "I... ok but please take it slow..."

With your permission, Pierce's hand slides up your skirt and lands on your clothed womanhood. You let out a soft breath as the daemos begins to rub your clitorus with his thumb. Another moan escapes your lips as he plunges a finger into you. He begins to pump in and out. You begin to squirm under him as he inserts a second finger inside of you, slowly slithering in and out of your womanhood. Pierce remains wordless as he focuses on pleasuring you, studying your rather risqué expressions.

"Mmmm..." you bite your lip to suppress another moan as the daemos's fingers open-and-close in a scissoring motion, sending waves of pleasure up your body.

Before you can release, Pierce removes his fingers, lacing you a moaning mess. The daemos studies the glistening substance before licking it off.

"You taste sweet..." Pierce smirks, undressing his lower half. You catch a glimpse of his manhood as it springs free; You gasp at the sheer size of him as he rubs his length before glancing at you. Instinctively, you crawl over to him, placing one of your hands on his length, pumping it up and down his member. "Y/n..." he moans as you begin to slide your tongue up his shaft. You slowly take in his member, bobbing your head up and down. Pierce runs a hand through your hair while moaning your name. Before he can release, he pulls out. His hands work to unbutton your blouse, exposing your matching bra. Pierce slides a hand under your back and skillfully unclasps your undergarment. In one fluid motion, he undresses your lower half, exposing your bare body. Pierce quickly undresses his upper body.

Pierce begins to tease your entrance, sliding ever-so-slightly close to your womanhood. His low, hoarse, moan sent vibrations down your spine. You let out sigh as your hands combed through his curls, snaking up to the base of his horns. Pierce groans in pleasure at your gesture, he bucks his hips in response.

He quickly sheaths himself inside of you, earning a sweet moan to escape your lips. His member throbs inside of allowing you some time to adjust to his size. Slowly, Pierce began to thrust in and out of your womanhood. The sound of skin-slapping-skin began to echo around the room as his length stretched your insides.

"Y/n..." he moaned, casting a long look into your eyes.

Your walls tightened around his manhood as Pierce began to pound harder and harder into you, causing your face to contort in pleasure. You closed your eyes and covered your mouth with the back of your hand in attempt to cover your moans. Pierce leans into your ear.

"Let it all out, Y/n, I want the others to know who you belong to..." you've never seen this side of Pierce before. He was always so soft with you and quiet with the others. But in the bedroom? It was a totally different story: he was dominating you and he wanted the daemos to know it.

Listening to his command, you wrap your arms around his neck and moan in sync to his hips. "Ahh.. Pierce!" You scream his name as he hits a certain spot, leaving you seeing stars. "There! Right there!" You moan, and he obliges, pounding his length just hard enough to hit that spot several times. Pierce groans in your ear. "I- I think I'm going to—" He cuts you off.

"Shh.. not yet, kitten." Pierce winks at you as he calls you a pet name, your heart melts. "Let's up the ante, shall we?" He whispers and you nod, taking the ribbon in your hair. Using that, he binds your wrists together. Your cheeks flare up at the realization of what Pierce is about to do.

He flips you body onto the bed. You prop yourself up with your elbows, arse in the air. Before you can process anything else, you feel Pierce's length press up against your womanhood. You let out a moan, closing your eyes at the sensation.

You feel Pierce lean in, his hand sliding up to your breasts. He gives one a firm squeeze and begins to pound himself into you, hard. A moan escapes your lips as the daemos plays with your hardened buds. "Hah.." you breathe out as your walls tighten around his length. Then, he begins to slide his member in and out of your slit. It's not long before he hits another spot. You let out a loud groan, signaling to Pierce to hit it again, and he does, sending waves of pleasure up your spine. He pounds deeper into you, causing your breasts to swing to-and-fro. A familiar sensation builds up in the pit of your stomach. "Pierce— I'm going to—" before you can say anything, a wave of euphoria washes over you as you release, your mind turning blank and spots clouding your vision.

"Y/n!" He moans, releasing inside of you. Your walls clench one last time as you feel the hot liquid trail down your inner thigh. A wave of exhaustion hits you.

The two of you come to a still for a moment before pierce pulls you into an embrace. It was clear to him now, Pierce loved you. And he would prove his love to you like this over and over, until he could have you...