7) Rhys x Reader (smut)| A Study of Intimacy

Synopsis: A study of intimacy ;)

Word count: 853

"What exactly is intimacy?" He asked. You smirked.

"I'll show you..."

The clock ticked steadily into the night as your lips met his. A surge of energy washed over you as Rhys's hands pulled you closer. How did you two end up like this? It was hard to tell, your mind was hazy and all you could focus on was him. This daemos was all that mattered to you right now.

Rhys licked your lips asking for entry and you obliged instantly. You let out a soft "Ah" as his hands searched your body. He tugged at you before backing you into the kitchen island. It was obvious that he wanted you here and now. The daemos began to lift you onto the counter without breaking contact. His lips finally left yours as you inhaled the precious oxygen.

You were getting impatient... you tugged at his vest and collared shirt, indicating that you wanted them off, now. He wasn't going to give in that easily...

"Please..." you begged as he lifted his clothes slightly. "I want you." You locked eyes with Rhys before he gave you a kiss and a smirk.

Rhys was wordless as he ran a finger along your folds.

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)..." His words were music to your ears.

"Stop teasing me." You ordered. He obliged, plunging a finger into your womanhood. You moaned as his fingers curled inside of you.  The daemos smirked as he inserted a third finger into your entrance, earning a yelp from your mouth. His other hand was busy pleasuring your chest, pinching and pulling away at your breast, sending waves of pleasure down your spine. You wanted to scream his name, but you knew better. No one in your apartment complex needed to hear...

Rhys's pace came to a stop as he slipped his fingers out of your entrance. You peeked at his fingers as he licked your juices. "You taste delicious..." Rhys cast you a seductive look, causing your insides tremble. "I have to taste you for myself, (y/n)." The way he said your name made you shiver in pleasure. The daemos shifted his stance, positioning his head at your womanhood.

Before you could comprehend what exactly was happening, the daemos spread your thighs apart, exposing your folds. You yelped as slid his tongue across your delicate lips, circling your entrance. His fingers danced around your pearl, circling around the precious bud, sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. You were drowning in pleasure. Rhys licked every crack and crevice."; if he was going to pleasure you, he wanted to do it right.  His pace slowed as your walls tightened around him. His pace slowed; it was torture....

"Rhys... please!" You huffed in between moans. "I want you."

"Hmm?" He looked up at you, feigning innocence.

"I need you inside of me..." He obliges, pulling down his trousers to reveal his throbbing manhood. You trembled as he aligned his length with your entrance. Rhys made it a point to ever-so-slightly make contact with your sensitive spots, causing you to gasp for air. "Don't tease me."

And without a word, Rhys obliged, sliding his length into your womanhood. You cried out in pleasure. While you were half afraid that you would wake up the house, your volume didn't matter now, all that mattered was Rhys. A bead of sweat ran down your forehead as you gripped the edge of the marble counter. Rhys slowed his pace before picking your body off the counter.

"Shall we continue this in someplace more... comfortable?" His words laced your ears. You nodded.

His throbbing length pulsed inside of your womanhood as he carried you off to the living room. For a man of his build, Rhys was very capable of lifting you off your feet. The daemos set you onto the couch as your feet touched the floor. "We can't be too loud now... unless you want the others to hear?" He have you a sly smile before plunging deeper into your entrance. Rhys wasted no time pumping his length hard and fast.

His other hand made it to your breast, gently massaging it in his warm, large hand. You hummed as you basked in his touch. He was deep inside. You closed your eyes as your fingers combed through his slick brunette hair.

You peered at the clock: 3:30 am. Had it really been that long? Were you really up this late? You didn't care, all you focused on was the pleasure that Rhys was giving you.

"I'm close..." Rhys whispered again.

"Will you please, pull it out when you release?" He knew why you asked, and he wasn't one to argue, after all, he respected your boundaries.

"Of course..." and as if I'm cue, he pulled out, releasing his fluids onto your body.

"Thank... you..." you panted in pleasure.

"Should I prepare the bath?" Rhys shot you a concerned look. You nodded as he entered your bathroom.

You smiled to yourself. Finally, someone who could give you a good time and respect you as a person. You were in love....