•𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇•

Quick note before we start!
There's only a few more chapters left but I was planning on making this a series so there is going to be a sequel in the near future.
I've decided on the name Infinity, and it will be based off Infinity War with some minor changes.
I hope you guys like this and we've almost hit 4K reads, which is awesome!
So, I won't stop you any longer.
Enjoy!

I coughed out the dust that filled my lungs as Peter helped me out of the rubble. As he tried to set me down my legs buckled, a pained yelp coming from past my lips.
"There's no way you can walk."
"I'm fine." I tried to stand up but fell back down on the ground.
"Y/N, your leg is broken. If you keep walking on it you'll only make it worse."
"I'm fine." I talked through gritted teeth while I was finally able to stand. "We need to stop him." Peter looked at me with concern in his eyes but just held his arm out, allowing me to wrap my arms around him and move close to his body. He shot a web at the building and zipped off.

"I'm sorry." He said it out of nowhere as we headed towards the direction of Stark Tower.
"For what?" I didn't mean for the words to sound harsh, but I was upset. I asked for one night of being normal but here I am, swinging through the air headed for a super villain. So yeah, I was a little pissed off. Maybe I had no right to be, but it seemed like it.
"I know you just wanted tonight to be normal. I just-"
"Can we please talk about this later?" I didn't look at him when I said it. "We just need to stop this." I saw Peter's face turn down in disappointment and guilt as he just kept moving his arm forward. When we finally made it, there was a large  silhouette of the Vulture's wings moving through the sky towards a large cargo plane.

"You're gonna have to hold on tight. It'll be a bumpy ride."
"Peter, what are you trying to-" Before I knew it we were flying at full speed like a slingshot into the sky, heading right towards the silhouette. My eyes widened as the wind moved through my hair, making it a matted mess around my head. Peter's hand moved to cast another string at the Vulture's foot, the two of us following close behind while being whipped around unintentionally.  He finally landed and we had to grasp against the side of the plane in order to not fall off. I let the breath I was holding escape my lungs.

We weren't sure what to do from here . Vulture jumped inside the plane with some weird tech things, flying out quickly while dropping boxes to the ground. Peter launched a web at one of his wings and I shot a bolt, the two merging into one strand. It barely phased the man, only making him realize we were there. I heard him let out a sigh.
"What is it with you two huh? You just can't seem to stay dead." He whipped around to us, making me quickly grab onto a piece of metal on the plane and move to the other side. The metal cut my hand even through my gloves, small drops of blood running down my arm. I held on as tight as possible with my other hand, moving my hand up to strike a blast at the wing pack on the man's back. My accuracy was thrown off as I yelped in pain, the surge of electricity causing the cut to basically cauterize it's self. I watched while Peter and Vulture went at it, trying desperately to get some sort of hold and help. I fired a couple quick blasts, eventually hitting one of his wings. It shorted out momentarily, making him knock into one of the engines. I closed my eyes for a split second and suddenly the engine was gone, the plane headed downwards towards the city. My eyes widened as the altitude continued to drop.

Peter hurried and searched around for something to do, eventually trying to move the plane with his bare hands. Vulture had flown off by now to god knows where, and when the plane suddenly lurched I was left hanging on to the one piece of metal with my injured hand. It cut into my skin and filled my entire arm with an immeasurable pain. I tried to pull myself up but felt myself slipping.

"Peter!" I let out a yelp while he just barely missed a building, the movement making me loose my grip on the metal. I felt the wind whip around my ears while I fell through the air, everything seeming like slow motion. I closed my eyes and braced for impact on the hard ground but instead felt a pair of arms wrap around me before I hit the semi-soft sand, my ability to breathe gone at this point. When I opened my eyes I was surrounded by rubble and fire, the ruins of the plane laying everywhere around me. My ears were ringing and my body hurt, my leg feeling like it was on fire and blood dripping from the cut on my hand. I watched Peter take his mask off and throw it to the side. His eyes widened when he saw the small red spot just under where my hand lay. My hearing slowly snapped back in while he shook me. I peeled my goggles and mask off my face.
"Y/N! Y/N what happened?" I opened my mouth to say something but before I could, the silhouette of two large wings came into view. I quickly pushed Peter down and took his place, being swept up by Vulture and carried off. He dropped my body roughly a few feet away, my body barely able to stand. Peter tried to get to me but was blocked by several beams set ablaze. I heard him screaming my name but my eyes stayed focused on the task at hand.