Chapter 4

Luna's pov
I was rudely awoken by a wild Harold crushing me. Since Harry was here i knew i slept in but oh well i need my beauty sleep. I then wrapped my arms tightly around him i needed a hug. He then after wrapped his arms around me but i was shocked when i felt my body being lifted in the air.

Fucks sake harold i said in my mind, i was being carried down the stairs once he put me down i saw Simon cooking.

"You can make pancakes?" I questioned the lanky boy.

"Yeah, it's easy" he replied

"It may be easy but they better taste good" i said he turned to give me a death glare but i just smiled.

Me and Harold were sitting down my head was on his shoulder as i watched him scroll through Instagram. When we both heard someome enter the room. We both looked up to see JJ walk in once we saw him we went back to out position.

I saw Harry's jaw clench as JJ sat in the seat beside me, i knew Harry was about to say something so i wrapped my arm around his. He looked at me and i gave him a look saying that i was fine, i truly didn't want them to fight we should just let JJ be.
Then there were chocolate chip pancakes placed in front of me

"Wow thank you Simon" i smiled he then sat next to Jide.

Once we finished eating we sat in silence on our phones. There was a sudden knock on the door before i could get up JJ ran towards the door. Well we all know who it is i sighed.
They came back and she sat on JJs lap, this is gonna be a long day. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder before whispering

"I'm going to the bathroom" he nodded with a small smile.

I walked into the bathroom i didn't even need to use it just needed some room away. After sitting there for about 10 mins i decided it was time to get out and face reality.

Once i opened the door i was shoved back into the bathroom i almost fell but caught myself on the sink. I looked up to see Louis not this crazy bitch.

"I thought i said to stay away from JJ, i know you caught me cheating and tried to expose me but he'd never believe a slut like you" She said

i rolled my eyes i truly can't be asked. JJ is fully just an idiot and under some sort of spell.

"Awe did i hurt your feelings" She said

"Just shut up i know you have him under some sort of spell and you're using him for money but just wait when he leaves you" I replied.

"Oh honey he's never gonna leave me, he believes every word i say" i heard Louis says.

I could feel the anger bubbling inside me but i couldn't break or else I'll do something i will regret. I tried going for the door to leave but once i reached for the door nob i felt a hand come across my face hard. My cheek was now stinging i moved my jaw around trying my hardest but i couldn't hold in my anger.

I landed a punch on her nose job i instantly saw blood oozing from her nose. All the times i went to train with JJ are actually paying off. She then touched her nose before throwing a punch which i dodged but once i dodged she grabbed me and threw me against the sink.

I hit the side of my forehead my vision was becoming a blurr but i fought through it. I got back up i could barely see her but i started throwing punches i felt them connecting on her face. Next thing i knew the door was pushed open and Louis was pulled back i felt two people come up to me.

I heard Louis crying and telling JJ i attacked her this lying hoe as my vision was blurry i couldn't make out his facial expression.

"Luna why the fuck would you attack her" i heard JJ's voice.

"She's a lying hoe, i was in the bathroom but once i tried getting out she pushed me back in and attacked me stop believing her"

my words barely came out they were slurred. Before he could say anything everything went black.

Simon's pov
Luna left wasn't sure where but she told Harry. About 5 mins later Louis left i was a bit suspicious about the whole thing seems like she's following her, I shrugged it off. After about a few minutes we heard lots of noise upstairs. We all got up and heard it coming from the bathroom sounds like a fight.

Josh and Vikk soon came out of their rooms with a confused expression. We tried opening the door but it happened to be locked we didn't know what to do so JJ began to body slam the door. Once it was opened we saw Luna throwing punches at Louis, Louis was attempting to throw punches back but didn't succeed.

JJ then grabbed Louis and pulled her back, Me and Harry went to Luna's side i saw she had a cut on her forehead. She then said some very slurred words that we could barely make out then fainted. Luckily Harry caught her just in time or else she would've hit her head once again. I picked her up bridal style then carried her into her room i layed her down and covered her with a blanket.

I was truly worried what if she doesn't wake up what if she's in a coma. So many thoughts raced through my head but they were interrupted by arguing. I walked back to the bathroom to see Harry and JJ in a very heated argument while Louis was crying.

"Can you two just stop fucking arguing Luna is literally knocked out who knows how hard she hit her head so stop arguing and help me figure out if she's okay" i said you could hear the frustration in my voice.

Harry took a deep breath before walking into Luna's room, Josh and Vikk soon followed but then JJ walked into his own room, What a prick.

I walked back into the room to see Vikk on the phone, possibly with a doctor. He then hung up the phone

"The doctor said she probably just got a concussion and if she doesn't wake up in 5 to 7 hours we should take her to the hospital but it shouldn't be something we have to worry about it" Vikk explained to us.

I sighed in relief i don't know what i would do if something happened to her. Harry ran his hands over his face as stressed was relieved. Vikk cleaned up the blood and placed a bandage over. We all went back to our rooms as Harry went home he placed a brotherly kiss on Luna's forehead before leaving. We all said our goodbyes to Harry. God i hope she wakes up.

Authors note:
There's been lots of drama in my book and it's just started but next few chapters with be calmer :)