Chapter 32

JJ pov
I love her.

There was a knock on the door and Simon walked in

"Hey pal" he smiled

"Hi Simon"

"How do you feel about Luna being related to Logan?"

"Me and Luna were actually on the phone we plan on getting back together" i smiled

"Really that's good Luna was right after all you two just needed space"

"Yeah her being far away makes me realize how much i love her and need her"

"I'm glad you realized everything you two are made for each other" Simon put his hand on my shoulder before leaving my room.

Luna's pov
We just finished up in the studio the song was perfect just wasn't sure when to release it.

"Ben i need help"

"With?" He questioned

"JJ's birthday is like 12 days away and I'm not sure what to get him plus i need a gift for Ethan" i groaned

"Are you flying over for their birthday?" He questioned

"Yes"

"Then you are their gift" i rolled my eyes at his response

"I think i should get JJ some dragon ball z stuff and get Ethan some random stuff"

"That works let's go shopping?"

I nodded we then drove to the mall we walked around when i found a store with cool interesting stuff.

We walked in and i saw two gifts for Ethan he would love these. I bought them and that was it for Ethan i planned on getting them two gifts each.

"Look they have a store with like Dragon ball z stuff"

i looked over and ran towards it. I saw some sick stuff that's perfect for Jide.

"Well I'm finished hopefully they enjoy these"

"I'm sure they will" Ben replied

"Hey little sister" i heard a males voice instantly i knew who it was i turned around to see Logan and Jake with a camera towards me.

"Hey" i said slowly

"You aren't excited to see us"

Not really i thought but instead i stayed quiet

"I heard you aren't going for KSI anymore but for me the Maverick"

"No I'm still going for JJ"

"Well don't decided to change when i kill him in the ring"

I began laughing

"I never knew you were good at making jokes"

"Wasn't a joke plus you should be supporting your older brother"

"Half brother luckily my dad isn't a pedo like yours" i smiled

Logan scoffed

"He isn't"

"If you say so"

"Come on let's go" i heard Ben say besides me

"It's a shame that you and JJ didn't last"

I decided to not answer there was no point in arguing with someone as ignorant as him. Ben grabbed my hand and we left i took a deep breath why do i have to be related to him.

"So when are you dropping your song?"

"In a few days"

"I'm excited it's a great song" Ben smiled

-Few days later-
My song was officially out i tweeted to let the people know.

I looked through the replies liking Jides while rolling my eyes liking Harry's and Ben's as well

Tons of fans were telling me I'm so gorgeous and how my voice is amazing. The feedback from the song was lovely.

All the boys messaged me showing their support I'm so lucky to have all of them. I ended up receiving a message from Logan saying how my song is good and i need to go on his podcast. I ignored him then went on with my day.

Authors note
This is a filler chapter next chapter she's going to see Jide ;))
Thank you for 6k reads :)