Chapter 11

Luna's pov

"Why the fuck is there a hickey on your neck?" A now very angry KSI said

"Come on babe you gave this to me" She said in her annoying voice. I scoffed which caused her to send me a death glare.

"No i didn't i haven't seen you in a whole day so what have you been doing?" The boy questioned her. I was intrigued by what she was going to say, what excuse now? She just stood there silent well makes sense she was fully exposed. Well i exposed her but JJ didn't believe me.

"Get the fuck out my face" i heard JJ i could tell he was trying to keep his cool. She looked up at him before running away, i sighed as i saw that JJ was truly hurt. He then began punching the punching bag we all stood there letting him realise his anger. Once he was finished he sat down with his head in his hands. I slowly walked over pulling his body into mine wrapping my arms around him.

"I should've believed you, I'm such an idiot" Jide said

"Yes, yes you are" i responded i heard a light laugh from him

"Wow thanks for being so supportive" a sarcastic Jide replied

"I'm not gonna lie to you" he then pulled away just so i could see him roll his eyes i smiled at him. Then he opened his arms and hugged me i instantly hugged back. Being in his embrace made me feel safe and happy i wish he was mine.

"Come on chubs you need to work out" i said teasing him pulling away from the hug.

"Oh shut up" JJ said lightly shoving me. I giggled at his reply before standing up and pulling him with me.

-Time Skip-
Me and Jide were currently walking back to the car holding hands. Once we made it to the car we let go i hopped into the car the same time as JJ.

"Wanna go out for dinner" i was questioned by JJ

"Yes, but something healthy" i replied he rolled his eyes before driving. I started playing Harry's diss track and i received a death glare from Jide.

Once we got to the house we both ran in to get dressed so we could go eat then bring the boys some nando's. I went into the bathroom taking a fast shower. Once i was out of the shower i got dresses befote adding some light make up. I blow dried my hair before adding light curls.

I then went out of my room to see JJ waiting by the door

I then went out of my room to see JJ waiting by the door. He was wearing some basic clothes but truly looked amazing. I couldn't help but admire him. I was just standing at the top step staring.

"You like what you see?" I heard a cocky JJ ask.

"Yes, you look hot and handsome" i winked as i began walking down. He smirked at me

"And you look fucking gorgeous" i rolled my eyes at his remark. Once i got to the bottom i was standing so close to him. I was going to give him a kiss but decided to lightly brush my lips against his then walked out the door. I heard a frustrated groan then foot steps behind me. I was standing by JJ's Tesla (he has a Tesla and his Lamborghini in my story).

Then he walked over and opened my door for me wow what a gentleman i thanked him before sitting inside. I saw him waiting by my open door god i bet he wants a kiss. Before he could say anything i smashed my lips against his. I loved teasing him but i could never get enough of us kissing. The way our lips moved together the feeling i got just how passionate the kiss was god he's perfect.

Once we both pulled apart a huge grin formed onto his face then he closed the door. I also had a big smile on my face.

-Time Skip- (sorry)

Once we made it to the restaurant i saw it was a sushi restaurant oooo i love me some sushi. (Currently craving sushi)

We walked in and got seated at a table me and JJ both asked for a water

"You know we can spend more time together" he said

"What about training?" I questioned

"I don't need to he literally has 3 months I'll win easy" JJ said with tones of confidence. I was a bit unsure as this dude is an athlete and could probably be extremely dedicated. I decided to support him with his decision.

"If that's what you want to do then I'll support you" i replied he thanked me for supporting him. We then began ordering sushi. We ordered 4 rolls to start. We were making jokes and having a nice conversation.

The waitress came back with our food after she set it down on the table she put her hand on JJ's arm

"If you need anything else I'll help you and i mean anything" she said looking JJ up and down, i rolled my eyes. I then saw JJ pick her hand up and set it off of his arm

"That won't be necessary as you can see i already have a date to do anything for me" i felt a light blush creep onto my face. She rolled her eyes and walked away i honestly thought JJ was gonna flirt with her.

"I'm down to do anything" i replied with a wink. He laughed at me then put his hand over mine holding it smiling at me.

"What are you going to do about Louis? I questioned

"Talk with her then break up and hopefully end up with the most amazing girl in the world" I heard JJ say as i was eating.

"I wonder who that is" i replied raising an eyebrow.

"Well her name is Luna" he said with a small smile.

Authors note:
Thank you for 500 reads truly appreciated it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter:)