Chapter 22

Luna's pov
We were in the car driving back home that's when i remembered that Quadeca was coming tomorrow. I had to get him at the airport at 4 in the morning. Why so early i thought.

Then the car stopped and i didn't even realize we were home i looked over to see JJ smiling at me. I smiled back before getting out of the car i walked over to the door Jide was right behind me. He unlocked the door and i entered it was dark as usual.

"Are you sleeping in my room?" Jide questioned

"Yeah I'm just gonna get changed first"

"Okay I'll see you in my room" he pecked my lips before we parted ways.

I looked in my closet and found a white shirt and black shorts i decided to post a picture on Instagram showing the roses Jide got me and the necklace.

After the picture was taken i made sure you couldn't read my necklace just tell it was a name. I smiled before posting it, JJ instantly liked it he definitely has my post notifications on what a fan boy.

Liked by Ksi, Wroetoshaw and 145,790 othersCaption: He's a softie🥰

Caption: He's a softie🥰

I locked my phone and went to JJ's room i opened the door to see JJ shirtless and sitting with the blanket covering his legs.

He had his TV turned on i jumped on the bed causing JJ to nearly fall off. I laughed at JJ's reaction

"Oh you think this is funny?"

"That's why I'm laughing" he started coming towards me i tried to get away but he pinned me down.

He started kissing me

"We can't do it"

"Why?" He pouted

"The rest of the boys are here" he groaned before kissing me one last time and rolled off.

"We need to get a hotel"

"Yeah after the charity match as a celebration"

"Definitely" he replied before pulling me into his arms he chose a movie. We watched as we cuddled together and drifted off to sleep.

-Time Skip-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm i saw it was still dark out. I turned off the alarm and saw the time it was 3:30 i groaned. I had a message from Quadeca telling me his flight was landing at 4:30 rather than 4 the airport was about 40 mins away.

I slowly got out of JJ's grip feeling sad as i was no longer warm and cuddled up to my boyfriend. I wrote a note telling Jide i left to get Quadeca in case he wakes up.

I took my phone and made my way to my room. I got dressed in a black cropped shirt with grey sweats and my black vans. I put my hair in two dutch briads then threw cold water onto my face to wake up.

I decided to vlog so i pulled out my camera

"Hey guys it's currently 3:50 in the morning and I'm about to leave to pick up Quadeca from the airport. If you are wondering why he's here it's because he's playing at the charity match so am i. You'll see this video the day before the match but yeah i should probably get going" i paused the camera then grabbed my bag.

I headed into JJ's room kissing him on the cheek before i left. I grabbed my keys and hopped into the car turning on blue tooth and playing music. I put my camera up so they can see me in the car.

I made it to the airport at 4:45 am and i saw Quadeca waiting outside he hopped in the car. We gave each other a hug and he said hi to my volg.

We rapped along to his music having a great time while i took him to his hotel and we planned on hanging out after he rested.

JJ's pov
I woke and was sad that Luna wasn't there i saw her note that she was with Quadeca. I can trust her with him right?

I think i can i then decide to check my phone and saw that Lux messaged me at 9:30 the time was 10:23. He wanted me to go over as soon as i woke up as it was an emergency.

I groaned before rolling out of bed taking a quick shower and getting dressed. I walked down stairs and saw Simon with Talia i said bye before leaving.

I had just parked my car and jogged inside to the elevator. I knocked on the door which Lux answered, He let me in but i saw Freezy seated on the couch

"Sit down we need to sort some stuff out" i heard Lux say behind me. I rolled my eyes before sitting across from Freezy

"As you know Freezy was sleeping with your ex but there's a reason"

"What's your excuse?" I stared at Freezy

"Look Luna was the one that told me to sleep with her so she could date you"

No no no Luna wouldn't do that

"She wouldn't stop lying"

"She would because she's crazy and wants to use you. She's using you while going around with other guys. What do you think she's doing with Quadeca" Freezy stood up frustrated

I was lost for words is this true?

Author's note:
Is Freezy lying?
Thank you so much for 4k reads🥺