Chapter 6

-3 days later-
Luna's pov
I haven't seen JJ in awhile i miss him but he's been an ass. He's been training alot lately for his fight with Logan (first one). I truly hope he wins and i- my thoughts were interrupted with a knock. I took a deep breath before getting up. I opened the door to see JJ at my door with flowers this should be good.

"I'm sorry for being a dick head Louis told me she started it because she got jealous and i believed her when she said it was you because for some reason it's hard for me to keep a girl in my life and i don't want to be alone" He said looking down at the flowers

My eyes then softened, he's not wrong girls always leave him but i don't get why he's truly amazing. I took a deep breath before replying

"I get that you don't want to be alone but no matter what you'll always have me and the rest of the guys, i don't fully accept your apology but i forgive you slightly" i replied

i saw a small smile form on his lips before he handed me the flowers. I thanked him for these beautiful white and red roses.

"Ya know i miss my training buddy how about you join me today. Breakfast is almost done so hurry and get in some work out clothes" JJ said before running off i sighed of course he didn't let me answer.

I walked back into my room locking the door. I threw my hair up in a bun before getting dressed.

I then jogged down the stairs seeing JJ sitting at the island eating food with another plate next to it

I then jogged down the stairs seeing JJ sitting at the island eating food with another plate next to it. I walked into the kitchen i began reaching for a random vase we have. As i was on my tippy toes trying to reach i felt JJ staring at me hmmm wonder what he's looking at. I fianlly got the vase i filled it up with water before going back upstairs to put my flowers in.

I was now sat next to JJ eating my meal we were making small talk when his phone began to ring when he reached into his pocket his hand brushed my bare thigh. I felt a burning sensation fill my body. I felt my face heat up why do i feel like this.

JJ then began saying "Viddal wants us to hurry he prefers us being early"

i nodded but he must have noticed my face was slightly red as he had a puzzled look. I then went back to eating my food but i felt his eyes on me. The i remembered the bruise it got slightly smaller, fuck he must have noticed.

"D-did i do that?" He questioned i could hear the sadness in his voice. I sighed

"It's fine JJ" i didn't want him to feel bad even tho i know he should

"No it's not fine i hurt you" after he replied he put his head in his hands
.
"JJ you weren't thinking right it's fine" i said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Is this what i have become now that I'm in a relationship?" JJ asked me i decided not to reply i didn't feel like fighting with him.

So i saw he was done eating so i grabbed his arm once he looked at me i said

"Come on let's go" he nodded before getting up and grabbing his keys.

In the car JJ was extremely quiet, i knew he was upset but there's nothing we can do now it already happened. I decided to put music on to stop the awkward silence. A smile came to my face when i saw 'Little boy ' on my playlist. That's definitely one of his favourite songs he's ever made.

Once it started playing he turned to look at me as i was dancing. We both began rapping word for word. The energy in the car was amazing. Once the song ended we were both out of breath.

Ksi's pov
Once we got in the car i couldn't help but feel like shit. I fully hurt her, there's even mark that's how bad it was. I don't deserve her, how is she still talking to me. I took a deep breath but i then heard Little boy start playing. I turned my head to see Luna dance.

God she looks so adorable she's perfect. We both began rapping being in the moment. Once the song was over i turned my head just to admire her beauty. She started playing more songs we both loved, well my songs.

-Time skip-
Luna's pov
We finally got to the gym i saw Viddal standing with the rest of JJ's group. We got out the car as soon as Viddal saw me he jogged over giving me a hug. I smiled once we left each other's embrace. I turned around to see JJ talking with Louis.

Fucks sake she's here.

Authors note
I'm so sorry my uploads of been sucking. I'm gonna try to have JJ in more often without drama:)