Chapter 49

Luna's pov
Me and JJ were ready and took a mirror picture then I quickly posted it before we left
Luna's outfit

Luna's povMe and JJ were ready and took a mirror picture then I quickly posted it before we left Luna's outfit

JJ's outfit

We got in the car with the rest of his family and headed to dinner

Once we arrived i was holding JJ's hand

"Reservation for JJ olatunji"

"Yes right this way sir" he took us to a lovely table and we sat down.

Yinka sat across from me which made me nervous while JJ sat next to me. Jide was diagonal from me and Deji w as next to his father.

"Hello I'm John and I'll be your server tonight what drinks can I start off with"

"Just water" i smiled JJ ordered the same since his fight with Logan is very soon. Deji ordered soda while their parents also got water.

I began scanning the menu soon enough we were all ready to order. We ordered and the night began i was prepared to be asked questions.

"So you've known JJ almost as long as Simon" i nodded and Yinka kept going

"How come you never took notice in my son until now" I knew they were worried I was using JJ.

"Well I didn't like JJ at first mainly because Simon didn't and he was annoying to be fair" JJ giggled beside me

"Then once I heard about the fight I liked him even less, I believed Simon was dumb for being his friend but after some time Simon made us become friends. Yet JJ was dating Seana when we became friends soon we got very close and I kinda had feelings but decided it would be best if I ignored them" i sipped my water as they nodded their head.

Yinka asked me another question

"Why do you love my son?"

"There are tons of things i love about him. I absolutely love his humor regardless of the terrible jokes he tends to make. Your son does so much for me more that I can name he's always there for me making sure I'm happy. He makes me feel loved and respects my decisions he always gives me butterflies I know I can be myself around him. He's so easy to talk to, not to mention he is extremely handsome that's a big plus to him having such a good personality."

I saw Yinka smiling i turned my head when I felt JJ's hand on my thigh to see a huge grin on his face. I placed my hand on top of his as i squeezed it tightly.

"So is JJ's penis as big as he says it is" Deji randomly asked causing me to laugh while the rest got him in trouble.

Our food was brought and we began eating i could tell Yinka warmed up to me as she could see i loved her son. As we ate we talked and made jokes enjoying each other's company.

-Time Skip-
We had finished dinner and the check came i quickly grabbed the check. Taking my card out but it was taken from my hands I turned to see JJ took it.

"What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow

"I'm paying, they are my family after all"

"Well now they're my family plus they like me more" i took the check back causing him to groan in annoyance.

"I'm not letting you pay" he reached for the check but I quickly pulled it back

"I don't remember asking for permission I'm telling you that I'm paying" i gave him a fake smile out of the corner of my eye i saw Yinka smirking.

"You can leave the tip" before he could argue our waiter returned and took my card with the check.

"I hate you" JJ pouted at me

"You love me" i poked his nose

"Thank you for paying Luna" Yinka told me

"Of course" i smiled back.

JJ left a tip and we headed back to the Olatunji household, once inside I went upstairs to change i needed to get out of this dress.

I quickly changed and began taking off my makeup when JJ walked in

"My mum likes you"

"Does she really?" I raised an eyebrow

"Yes, she was a bit unsure but when you fought me to pay the bill it was a huge turning point" I smiled

"Thank god she likes me, and obviously your dad loves me"

"Yes he never doubted you" he kissed my cheek.

"I'm going to shower"

"Okay have fun no to much fun"

"Right I'll save that for the bed" I giggled rolling my eyes.

I continued taking off my makeup and decided to call Ben he's been distant ever since JJ met with us in L.A.

I noticed something was a bit off but no one ever gave me a straight answer. The phone rang and he answered on the third rung

L- Ben! Why are you ignoring me

B- I'm not ignoring you

L- Then why haven't you been answering my text

B- The album is taking up lots of time

L- Bullshit even when you were writing the album you still messaged me back telling me how the process was going so tell me what's really wrong

B- I feel guilty really fucking guilty it's eating me up

I was confused

L- Guilty? About what

B- Because I've been lying to you

He sighed

L- About what

B- I invited JJ to come to surprise you because I knew you missed him. When I went to get him at the airport he was hugging some girl he noticed i saw and threatened to knock me out if I told you. Now I don't want you to assume he was cheating but talk to him before you do anything crazy get the whole story out of him.

L- Okay Thank you Ben

B- You're welcome tell me how it goes

L- Yeah I will bye

B- Bye Luna

I hung up, thoughts racing through my mind.

Author's note
I'm so so so so sorry:( I should be updating more because we're stuck inside but I had no idea what to write then some ideas came to mind. I should be uploading again soon. Thank you for 24k reads🥺
Sorry for any mistakes.