Chapter 19

JJ's pov
Viddal called me saying we needed to make a plan for the fight. It was a solid plan we ended up just hanging out before i decided to leave as i missed Luna.

I sat down in the car when i was tagged in a post from a fan account. I decided to look at it when i saw the caption

'Is Luna with KSI or Conor Maynard?'

I saw the picture was of Luna and Conor hugging then him kissing her on the cheek. What the fuck is this? I locked my phone before starting the car and driving home.

Luna's pov
JJ stood there looking at me his face filled with fury.

"What's going on with you and Conor?" He questioned i groaned

"Nothing! It was a friendly kiss on the CHEEK" putting tons of emphasis on the word cheek so he understood it was on the cheek.

"It didn't look so friendly"

"Well it was so fuck off"

"I don't want you hanging out or talking with Conor"

I scoffed "We aren't even together and even if we were you don't control my life"

He stayed silent so i continued

"Plus you should trust me if i said it was friendly then it was friendly and it ment absolutely nothing to me"

"Do you like Conor?" He's actually stupid

"No i don't"

"Are you lying" he raised an eyebrow

"Don't ask me a question and doubt my answer, i already said i liked you so why are you acting like this"

"I was cheated on so I'm feeling insecure" (he's so insecure!!)

"You got cheated on because you're a dumbass" okay that was a bit rude i thought eh oh well

"No because i trusted her"

"If you trusted me then your heart break probably wouldn't have been as bad and here you are still not trusting me"

"It's hard to trust you when you're being a lying slag" my jaw clenched did he just nah nah nah. I saw the regret in his eyes

"Wait i didn't me-

I cut him off " I'm leaving" i began walking towards the door

"Where are you going?" I heard Simon ask i totally forgot he was here

"To go be a slag" i replied before slamming the door behind me. I hopped into my car and decided to ask Conor if he wanted to do a cover together i didn't plan on doing anything with Conor other than the cover. I was doing this to just show JJ that he doesn't control me and mainly to piss him off. He agreed so i went over to his flat.

JJ's pov
Why do i always do this. She isn't wrong we aren't exactly together but i have a right to get jealous we've been on a date. I need to learn to trust her she's not Louis nothing like her she's far better. She said she was gonna go be a slag i hope she doesn't do something stupid.

"JJ if you're gonna be with my sister you need to trust her or I'm not gonna let you guys actually be together" Simon said

"I know Simon i keep fucking up, why do i have to ruin everything"

He sighed obviously feeling bad for me "Look JJ Luna would never do something as cheat or anything and if she did if it didn't mean anything she would tell you what happened or if she doesn't want to be with you she'd just break up with you not cheat she's not like that everyone is gonna make a mistake but you need to learn to trust her and not doubt her word"

Yeah he's right Luna is so sweet and amazing she's always honest with me she'd never do anything to hurt me intentionally

"You're right thank you Simon" we bro hugged before eatting Nando's.

Luna's pov
I got to Conor's we both hugged before i entered his flat.

"Can we order food?" I questioned because I'm starving and i didn't get to eat my Nando's.

"Yeah of course, Chinese?" I nodded he then go on his phone and ordered

While we waited for the food to arrive we were picking a song we decided to do i hate you, i love you then are food was here. When the food arrived Jack came home, Conor shared his food with him. As we ate we made jokes and laughed then we finished. Conor set up his mic in front of two chairs one side had a piano. We both sat down while Jack started recording.

(I know Conor and Madison did a sing off but that's for later)

When we finished we watched it back it turned out amazing Conor just wanted to edit some things. He said he would put it out in about two days. I nodded Jack then left to go to his room. Conor started saying stupid stuff into his mic so i took a picture to post on my snapchat

 Conor started saying stupid stuff into his mic so i took a picture to post on my snapchat

Caption: 👀🙊

Conor came over and looked at my phone

"It's like a teaser that the cover is coming" he laughed we both looked up and stared into each other's eyes we both leaned in and kissed.

The kiss lasted one second so it was a peck but we both pulled away shocked

"I um um um I'm so sorry that was a mistake" Conor said

"Yeah it was the heat of the moment" i replied we both nodded and stood there awkwardly

"I should get going"

"Yeah yeah"

I nodded before leaving i ran into my car putting my hands over my face.

Fuck i hate myself what am i gonna tell JJ?

Author note:
Looks like JJ isn't the only fuck up. Hope you enjoyed. Its Harry's birthday🥺