Chapter 50

Luna's pov
I was sitting staring blankly at the wall when JJ came out of the bathroom.

"Hey baby whats wrong?" He asked looking at me concerned

"I need to ask you something" he sat down next to me

"Of course you can ask me anything" I saw he was worried

"Are you cheating on me" i looked down embarrassed incase he wasn't

"What no of course not, why would you think that" he grabbed my hand

"I was on the phone with Ben and he said when he picked you up he saw you hugging some girl, it could've just been a fan right? He told me to ask first before I assumed"

"She's just a friend and we happened to run into each other" he told me

"Then why would you threaten to knock out Ben if he told me" i looked up at him

"I didn't want you to worry thinking there was some other girl"

"So just a friend right?" He nodded smiling placing a kiss on my cheek

"Maybe you shouldn't be friends with him anymore" I scoffed

"Why hello controlling JJ didn't think you would be visiting anymore" I pulled my hand away from him

"What if he's trying to break us up"

"Now why would he do that" i crossed my arms

"He could be in love with you and want us to break up" he defended himself

"It's not like that and you know it" I rolled my eyes

"You never know"

"Let's just stop talking about this, it was just a friend you aren't cheating so let's move on" he sighed nodding

"I need to brush my teeth" he replied getting up

"I'll be right there" I sent him a small smile before messaging Ben telling him it was a friend who he ran into he simply replied telling me he was glad considering he knows how much I love JJ and he doesn't want me getting hurt.

I smiled closing my phone and going to the bathroom with JJ I poked his side causing him to jump. He playfully glared at me before poking me back i grabbed my tooth brush and began brushing my teeth.

JJ finished before so as he was leaving i smacked his ass cause he's a thicc boy (What am I even on about). He quickly turned around grabbing my ass and kissing my neck i giggled.

I rinsed my mouth and went to bed with JJ.

-Next Day-

Me and JJ were heading back to the Sidemen house since the boys want to record videos for Sidemen Sunday and Viddal wants him to train.

We were only there for 2 days but we promised to visit as soon as possible. I stood by the door as JJ hugged his parents i smiled at the family in front of me.

Once they finished their good byes it shocked me when Yinka gave me a hug. I hugged back and she whispered in my ear

"Please take care of my son he truly loves you I haven't seen him this happy in a long time"

"I will" she gave me a kiss on the cheek then pulled away from the hug. Jide gave me a hug saying his good bye and I received a hug from Deji as well.

We waved bye and walked to the car JJ being the gentleman he is, he opened the door for me. I thanked him getting inside the car, we danced along to music and made conversation until we got to the sidemen house.

I entered the sidemen house and greeted the rest of the boys before going to JJ's room. Plopping down on the bed I groaned then I turned over and went on my phone. My jeans began to bother me so I took them off and put on Jide's shirt since it was like a mini dress on me.

I layed down once again I saw JJ standing at the door then he ran and jumped on me i groaned in pain.

"Why? you're so fat"

"I'm not that fat" he pouted he placed his head on my chest while I played with his hair he sighed

"I have training tomorrow"

"You're gonna leave me all alone" i pouted he looked up

"I'm sorry, you can blame Logan" he kissed me softly causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach he pulled away placing his head on my chest once again.

As I played with his hair I heard light snores escaping his mouth i smiled kissing the top of his head. My ring tone went off signaling i received a message i reached for my phone seeing Harry texted me.

                           Harold😙
    Let's hang out tomorrow i haven't seen you in forever :(

                                     Okay pick me up tomorrow at 12 :)))

Author's note
I just wanted to make you guys think he was cheating;) of course he isn't or is he🙊 Hopefully you enjoyed this was just a filler chapter.
Sorry for any mistakes!