2. First day

"Stand for what is right. Even if it means standing alone"

 Even if it means standing alone"

---

The next morning at Beacon Hills High School.

Scott have told Stiles that he had been bitten that night.

"Okay, let's see this thing" Stiles said, looking at him and Scott lifted up his shirt so they both could see the bite mark at his waist "Ohh" Stiles said "Yeah" Scott said and pulled down his shirt "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf" Scott said, grabbing his bag from the ground, "A wolf bit you?" Stiles asked "Uh-huh" Scott said "No, not a chance" Stiles said "I heard a wolf howling" Scott said "No, you didn't" Stiles said, looking at him, "What do you mean, 'No, I didn't' How do you know what I heard?" Scott asked and Stiles laughed a little bit "Because California doesn't have wolves, okay?" he said before he stepped up in front of Scott, causing them both to stop, "Not like in 60 years" he finished "Really?" Scott asked "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California" Stiles said "All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body" Scott said, "Are you kidding me?" Stiles asked, "No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month" Scott said, "Oh, God, that is freaking awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since..." Stiles said but stoppede himself when he saw a dark blue car stopping in front of the school.

Both Scott and Stiles watched as Harper and her brother James stepped out of the car, "Since the birth of Harper Lupus" Stiles said, looking at her with loving eyes. "Have I told you how beautiful and amazing she is?" he asked and Scott looked back at him, "Yeah, every time you talk about her, which is a lot" he said with a smile.

"Why don't you just ask her out? What is the worst that could happen?" Scott asked, "Uh, I don't know...She could hear me" Stiles said and Scott chuckled "You have had a crush on her since the day you two met in 4th grade, so man up and ask her out" Scott said, "Well, every time I try, something comes in the way, either Lydia or her overprotective twin brother, which by the way scares me" Stiles said causing Scott to laugh a bit, "You are scared of James?" he asked, "A little, every time Harper is with us, he looks at me like he want to eat me alive" Stiles said and they both looked at Harper who was standing over by the car talking to her brother.

Stiles looked back at Scott, "You're the cause of this, you know" he said and Scott looked at him "Uh-huh" he said, "Dragging me down to your nerd depths. I'm a nerd by association. I've been scarlet nerded by you" Stiles said while Scott just smiled.

Harper took her bag out of the car, "Are you coming?" she asked, looking at her brother and he looked at her "No, not today" he said, "Why?" she asked "Because there is something I need to do" he said, "Is it about the dead body?" she asked causing James to look at her "How did you know about that?" he asked "I heard it in the news" she said "Okay, it is about that body, Derek and I know that it was a werewolf that killed that girl. Maybe even an alpha" James said "Do you think it is an alpha?" she asked "Whoever it is, we are going to find them" James said "But what about school?" Harper asked "Before the summer break, my teacher told me that my grades were high enough so that I could start as a Senior this year. But I will come later for practice" James said.