23. Raving

"Family is not about blood, it's about who is willing to hold you hand when you need it the most" 

---

Stiles was having dinner with his dad at his office. 

"Oh, what the hell is this?" Stilinski asked as he have taking a bite of his bruger "Veggie burger" Stiles answered "Stiles, I asked for a Hamburger" Stilinski said "Well, veggie is healthier. We're being healthy" Stiles said and show him his own salat. Stilinski sighed as he opened a little box, but in there was there more vegetables.

"Oh, hell, why are you trying to ruin my life?" Stilinski said "Okay, I'm trying to extend your life, okay? Could you just eat it, please? And tell me what you found" Stiles said "No, I'm not sharing confidential police work with a teenager" Stilinski said and Stiles looked at the board behind his dad "Is that it on the board behind you?" he asked "Don't look at that" Stilinski said "All right" Stiles said "Avert your eyes" Stilinski said "Okay" Stiles said but he kept looking at the board "Hey" Stilinski said "Just--It's just-- I see arrows pointing at pictures" Stiles said "Okay, okay, stop. Fine. I found something" Stilinski said and Stiles looked at him. 

"Mechanic and the couple who were murdered. They all had something in common" Stilinski said "All three?" Stiles asked "Yeah. You know what I always say. One's an incident. Two's coincidence" Stilinski said "Three's a pattern" Stiles said "The mechanic, the husband, the wife-- all the same age. All 24" Stilinski said "Wait a minute, but what about Mr. Lahey? I mean, Isaac's dad isn't anywhere near 24" Stiles said "Which made me think that either 'A' Lahey's murder wasn't connected or 'B' the ages were a coincidence, until I found this, which would be 'C'" Stilinski said and handed a file to Stiles who opened it "Did you know that Isaac Lahey had an older brother named Camden?" Stilinski asked "Died in combat" Stiles read out from the file "But if he were alive today, take one guess as to how old he'd be" Stilinski said "24" Stiles said.

Stiles and his dad was standing looking at the board "Now what if same age means same class-- I mean, did you think of that?" Stiles asked "Yeah, yeah. Well, I would've. I mean, I look--, I just got Lahey's file two hours ago" Stilinski said "Two hours? Dad, people could be dying" Stiles said "Yeah, I'm aware of that. Thank you" Stilinski said "Same class" Stiles said and they looked at each other.

Stilinski and Stiles grabbed some old files and some old year books to look for more clues.

"Okay, this is it. Class of 2006" Stiles said and opened a blue file "They all went to Beacon Hills" he said "Including Isaac's brother" Stilinski said looking in another file "All right, but so what if they knew each other, you know? I mean, two of them were married, so maybe they all just hung out" Stiles said "Well, they could have had the same classes together. They could've..." Stilinski  said but stopped himself when he saw a picture of a teacher "What?" Stiles asked "Same teacher" Stilinski said and pointed on a picture of the teacher, Stiles saw it was Mr. Harris. 

"They were all in his class?" Stiles asked "All four. And I don't know how Mr. Lahey fits in, but this...kid, this is definitely a pattern. All right, give me the 2006 yearbook. These names, we need faces" Stilinski said "Which ones?" Stiles asked "Everyone in that chemistry class. If the killer's not done killing..." Stilinski said "One of them's next" Stiles said "Yeah" Stilinski said and grabbed the phone.

---

Scott, Harper and James were at the Animal Clinic when Scott unlocked the door, and let Derek in but saw Isaac was with him. 

"What's he doing here?" Scott asked, "I need him" Derek said as him and Isaac walked in "I don't trust him" Scott said "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either" Isaac said and looked at Harper who was standing next to James "What's up Harper?" Isaac asked, "What's up nothing" Harper said, Isaac smiled and looked at James "Hey asshole" he said and James looked at him "Hey dickhead" he said.