13. Co-captain

"We forget half of what they teach us in school, but when it comes to the torment and the people who inflict it. We've all got an elephant's memory"

---

At the lacross game.

The crowd was cheering, the game was over and Beacon Hills lacross team have won. 

While the other players was cheering, Scott and James took off their lacross helmet and looked around.

Scott was looking around the field trying to spot Stiles while James was looking around the crowd trying to spot Harper.

He whistled as he was looking around while he waited for a respond but nothing, meaning that she was not here and he also had this strange feeling in his body, a feeling that was telling him that his twin was hurt. 

"Stiles" Scott said looking around but he couldn't find Stiles. 

Him and James looked at each other "I can't see Stiles" Scott said "And I can't see Harper. And I have this feeling in my body, that is telling me something wrong, that my sister is hurt" James said "You find Harper, I will go find Stiles" Scott said and James nodded "I will give you a call, if I find Stiles" he said "And I will give you one, if I find Harper" Scott said and they gave each other a nod before running each way. 

---

Stiles and Harper was sitting on a couch in Stiles' living room. 

Stiles have taking a rag and started to clean her wounds "I am okay, Stiles" she said, "No, you are not, you are still bleeding and the wounds are still there. Why aren't you healing?" he asked "Because is from an Alpha, it take longer to heal when the wounds are from an Alpha" Harper said and Stiles sighed "I wish I could be useful, I wish I could be strong enough to protect you, but the only thing I could do was watching you get beating by Peter" he said and Harper looked at him "Stiles, if you are thinking about that you wish you were a werewolf, then stop thinking about that" she said and Stiles looked down "But if I was one, I could protect you" he said, Harper took his hands and they looked at each other "Stiles, stop thinking that, I don't want you to be a werewolf, I like you exactly the way you are and I always will" she said "You do?" he asked and she nodded "Yeah" she said causing him to smile. 

There was a few second silence with them just staring at each other, then they leaned their heads closer to each other, Stiles put his left hand on Harper's right cheek before they both closed their eyes and leaned closer causing their lips to be few centimeters from each other. 

But right before their lips touch, it knocked on the door, Stiles got up walked over before he opened the door and James enter.

Harper got up and looked at him "Brother" she said as James walked over and hugged her "Thank God, you're okay. I followed your scent here" he said and Harper pulled away "Peter Hale is the Alpha" she said, "I know" James said "You do?" Stiles asked form behind him "Yeah, Scott told me that Peter and Derek pay him a visit in the locker room, he told me that Peter wants his help by killing the responsible one" James said "Who?" Harper asked, "Peter told him that someone set that fire that almost killed the whole Hale family and now he only want to kill the responsible one" James said "So what are we going to do?" Harper asked, "I don't know, but first let's get you home" James said looking at her.

Him and Harper walked over to the door, before Harper walked out, she turned around and looked at Stiles, she walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you. Thank you for being you. Remember, don't change who you are Stiles, ever" she whispered in his ear, she then send him a wink and a smile, before turning around and walked out the door.